Zuerlin’s missed 42 yard FG comes back to haunt us

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hah!

To think that there are so many people here that have the gall to say “but Zuerlein makes kicks when it counts.”

ALL KICKS COUNT!!!!!! FIRST QUARTER OR FOURTH QUARTER, THEY’RE ALL BIG.

This is the third game in 2021 that Zuerlein has played a major factor in us losing.

Y’all defenders can have at it. But we realists know that Greg Zuerlein will cost us a game in the playoffs later this month.

Don’t say I didn’t tell you so.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Hah!

To think that there are so many people here that have the gall to say “but Zuerlein makes kicks when it counts.”

This is the third game in 2021 that Zuerlein has played a major factor in us losing.

Y’all defenders can have at it. But we realists know that Greg Zuerlein will cost us a game in the playoffs later this month.

Greg kicks the bombs but he is a 30 yard miss in waiting.

JBS

Reaction score
Arizona would have just kicked a fg right there and won the game anyways. So no , not exactly

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Well ever since he lost us the game vs. Tampa I thought they at least should have put him on probation and look for an alternative.

But he didn't lose us the game today all by himself. This was on Dak and the Offense too. Embarrassing to the bone. Once again.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Hah!

Yeah I usually back him but you can’t miss that kick. That changed the momentum of the game.

fifaguy

Reaction score
Was only part of the problem. It certainly didn't help though. Expect zero accountability on this by the way. Just keep marching him out there.