Zuerlin’s missed 42 yard FG comes back to haunt us

JustChip

Reaction score
Hah!

To think that there are so many people here that have the gall to say “but Zuerlein makes kicks when it counts.”

ALL KICKS COUNT!!!!!! FIRST QUARTER OR FOURTH QUARTER, THEY’RE ALL BIG.

This is the third game in 2021 that Zuerlein has played a major factor in us losing.

Y’all defenders can have at it. But we realists know that Greg Zuerlein will cost us a game in the playoffs later this month.

Don’t say I didn’t tell you so.
And his extra points had me leaning like I fo on one of my big banana slices.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
Tom Doblin is still available, I'm sure you can find one on WhitePages.com

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Hah!

To think that there are so many people here that have the gall to say “but Zuerlein makes kicks when it counts.”

This is the third game in 2021 that Zuerlein has played a major factor in us losing.

Y’all defenders can have at it. But we realists know that Greg Zuerlein will cost us a game in the playoffs later this month.

He has a decent % on field goals

It's the 5 missed xps that piss me off.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for the many, who called me out for pointing out Zuerlein for what he is, to come and eat some crow.

lqmac1

Reaction score
Hah!

He’s garbage. I’m never confident when he kicks no matter the distance.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Hah!

One game left, I say bring in another kicker cause the one we have is a f-ing joke. How he's kept his job this long needs to be answered.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Arizona could've scored again on their last possession, but they didn't need it.

Ignoring everything else that happened today because of a missed FG in the first half seems somewhat ridiculous to me.

rambo2

Reaction score
that FG means nothing

Arz had the ball in our territory at the end of the game and Prater was hitting everything we wouldve just lost 28-25
Actually it would have been an entirely different game. No way to tell what the score would have been. Everything would have changed.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It sounds like you are happy that he missed a 42 yard field goal.
No. Just happy that you are wrong...as usual.

PS: I knew you would not admit you were wrong about Zuerlein.

You're the one who said I needed to seek professional help, and other posters agreed with you. Well, looks like you tools were the ones who need help.

Portnoy1

Reaction score
There's a few reasons why we lost. But Dak's fumble has to mentioned too because it led to 3 points. They played a team that was ripe for a beatdown. The game should've never come down to 3 points that's the real issue.

rambo2

Reaction score
No. Just happy that you are wrong...as usual.

PS: I knew you would not admit you were wrong about Zuerlein.

You're the one who said I needed to seek professional help, and other posters agreed with you. Well, looks like you tools were the ones who need help.
I don't think that I am wrong. Regardless, he is going to be the Cowboy kicker for the rest of the season and I do think that it is nuts to be obsessed over it.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I don't think that I am wrong. Regardless, he is going to be the Cowboy kicker for the rest of the season and I do think that it is nuts to be obsessed over it.
Obsessed? Nah, just frustrated for being right that this kicker will cost the Cowboys.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
There's a few reasons why we lost. But Dak's fumble has to mentioned too because it led to 3 points. They played a team that was ripe for a beatdown. The game should've never come down to 3 points that's the real issue.
Why did Dak fumble?

Why did Dak run/scramble on that play he fumbled?

I'll wait...