Zuerlin’s missed 42 yard FG comes back to haunt us

ultron

Reaction score
Arizona would have just kicked a fg right there and won the game anyways. So no , not exactly
Not necessarily - choices may have been different for both teams throughout the game, in addition to that - there’s no guarantee Prater makes it. He missed 4 FGs last week but of course was perfect this week.

JayFord

Reaction score
that FG means nothing

Arz had the ball in our territory at the end of the game and Prater was hitting everything we wouldve just lost 28-25

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Putting this loss only on the kicker...
Ignores the truth of things. But do what you need to do.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
Our kicking issues is significant. We just gotta make sure we don't have to rely on that because if we do....

Mannix

Reaction score
We could have picked up the kicker that the Chargers got weeks ago...he has been very good

GINeric

Reaction score
Hah!

To think that there are so many people here that have the gall to say “but Zuerlein makes kicks when it counts.”

ALL KICKS COUNT!!!!!! FIRST QUARTER OR FOURTH QUARTER, THEY’RE ALL BIG.

This is the third game in 2021 that Zuerlein has played a major factor in us losing.

Y’all defenders can have at it. But we realists know that Greg Zuerlein will cost us a game in the playoffs later this month.

Don’t say I didn’t tell you so.

I actually knew that missed kick would come back to bite us. But the coward *** Dak haters will blame Dak for the missed kick too lol.

bigE79

Reaction score
Hah!

To think that there are so many people here that have the gall to say “but Zuerlein makes kicks when it counts.”

ALL KICKS COUNT!!!!!! FIRST QUARTER OR FOURTH QUARTER, THEY’RE ALL BIG.

This is the third game in 2021 that Zuerlein has played a major factor in us losing.

Y’all defenders can have at it. But we realists know that Greg Zuerlein will cost us a game in the playoffs later this month.

Don’t say I didn’t tell you so.
So did daks fumble

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
I don't want to sound like I know better, but the discussion around the FG not costing us the game is a real game changer.

If the game was tied, McCarthy would not have burned his timeouts until nearer to the potential game winning kick.

This would have left a time out for Dallas to use to challenge the fumble.

To look at this game as a collection of singular plays is not the way the game happens on the field and in the minds of the coaches.

Making the FG that leads to a tie game with the TD at the 4:50 mark, and Dallas reacts differently with its timeouts.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
Greg The Peg Leg. Git 'im outta here.
Think we are stuck with him here this season but he better be replaced next year. Old friendships go a long way in the NFL getting employment and I view this one with Peg Leg and Bones as being one such as that.