“The Score” ranks Cowboys “QB Room” 9th among all 32 teams

Momanpr100

Reaction score
You can see Herbert’s arm talent on display, which is why he gets the benefit of the doubt. Not to mention the chiefs dominate that division. Imo we beat the 49ers if Herbert was our qb that day
But Herbert couldn't even beat the Jags with a 27 point lead :huh:

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Match up both side by side and put a poll up for who you would rather have as your qb and build a franchise with. Herbert would get 75% of the vote easily.
Why would he get it? I think there are plenty of people here who get Dak is not Mahomes or Burrow to me but neither is Herbert..again if stats dont matter for Dak then they dont matter for Herbert..if playoff success is the measurment then how would Herbert be better so far when even his stats in his playoff game were below average at best in a loss where his team handed him a 27 point lead and he did less than nothing in the 2nd half which is used against Dak when he was playing the best defense in the league in the game he lost....

Kwyn

Reaction score
Match up both side by side and put a poll up for who you would rather have as your qb and build a franchise with. Herbert would get 75% of the vote easily.
I think that’s part of the argument. Herbert gets a free pass despite accomplishing nothing as a QB other than stats.

Dak, who has delivered much more in the way of wins, both regular season and post, gets no benefit of the doubt.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I think that’s part of the argument. Herbert gets a free pass despite accomplishing nothing as a QB other than stats.

Dak, who has delivered much more in the way of wins, both regular season and post, gets no benefit of the doubt.
The ABD crowd they will try and make a case for Cooper Rush.. this is how outlandish it has gotten on here.

GINeric

Reaction score
Looks about right. Having a 5-1 backup helps boost our ranking into the top 10.

Yep. It helps until he has to throw for more than 110 yards to win a game.

Our backup is so good he's been on practice squads off and on during his 6 year career. I appreciate our backup quarterback. He's comfortable in his lane.

Reaction score
You can see Herbert’s arm talent on display, which is why he gets the benefit of the doubt. Not to mention the chiefs dominate that division. Imo we beat the 49ers if Herbert was our qb that day
If Herbert was offered up for a QB swap we would jump on that like a hobo on a hotdog.