0 Wins vs a team with a winning record this season

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
You should know that you’re considered a joke here.

He knows. It doesn't faze him. He considers himself very right.

At least he doesn't get away with the personal attacks he used to on the old DC forum. He regularly said I engaged in relations with my female siblings because I disagreed with him on the signing of Zack Martin (He felt he should be cut) because I live in Alabama back in the day. I have no female siblings, but oh well.

That said, I like Pappy. He threw a ton of personals at me back in the day and I just kind of used to roll with him, I used to throw a few back but really I just kind of like the guy now. I sort of agreed with him on Prescott in his Sophomore slump, but yeah, not now, still... I admire his tenacity.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

At least he doesn't get away with the personal attacks he used to on the old DC forum. He regularly said I engaged in relations with my female siblings because I disagreed with him on the signing of Zack Martin (He felt he should be cut) because I live in Alabama back in the day. I have no female siblings, but oh well.

That said, I like Pappy. He threw a ton of personals at me back in the day and I just kind of used to roll with him, I used to throw a few back but really I just kind of like the guy now. I sort of agreed with him on Prescott in his Sophomore slump, but yeah, not now, still... I admire his tenacity.

Total lie.....go read some more "How great Dak is" threads bud and leave the dishonesty at the door!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
20191119-003424.jpg

Hey, Super Dak Troll time to post another "How Great Dak" is thread.....

P.S. My apologies I meant to say Dak-Employee....

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Total lie.....go read some more "How great Dak is" threads bud and leave the dishonesty at the door!

Not here, back at the old forums. I'm not salty. I said some crap about you I didn't mean either.

We disagree, heck, we used to agree on Dak.

No beef with you. I've been in a locker room.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score

Oh, wait, I get it, you do get away with personal attacks. Yep, you now can dig at me for being slow.

How's this.. "Your Father was a Hamster, and your Mother smells of Elderberries, and Dak is a good Quarter Back!"

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

What was PoopyDog's handle name back on the old boards?

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
What was PoopyDog's handle name back on the old boards?

Same as it ever was.

I did, and I feel wrongly, accuse him of also being #22DerickHenry#22 and WillMcClayJrJr. They were both trolls that rivaled 43Harris43 for epic badness. But yeah, he wasn't one of those guys.

Back in the day he and I primarily argued over Martin. Pappy felt that if we signed Martin it would kill the Cowboys cap and make them unable to sign anyone else. I did not agree.

We all go round and round.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Same as it ever was.

I did, and I feel wrongly, accuse him of also being #22DerickHenry#22 and WillMcClayJrJr. They were both trolls that rivaled 43Harris43 for epic badness. But yeah, he wasn't one of those guys.

Back in the day he and I primarily argued over Martin. Pappy felt that if we signed Martin it would kill the Cowboys cap and make them unable to sign anyone else. I did not agree.

We all go round and round.
Funny because I can't remember his name, but I do remember the others. I even thought those other 3 were the same person, and oddly, I also thought PappyDog was him/them. Funny to find out he was himself and not them back then. Wish I could remember him. Was he a Romo supporter or anti-Romo?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
And how many if them lost to the Jets?

Cowboys still haven't beaten anybody.
C'mon man, you know just as well as anyone that any given Sunday, any team can beat any team in this crazy league. We beat the Eagles, the Eagles beat the Vikings, the Vikings beat us. It's all vicious circle that doesn't mean anything until the whole season is put into perspective. The Cowboys have sole possession of first place in their division and control their own destiny.

Blake

Reaction score
Pappy is the poster child for special needs. His mind is too simple to consider the numerous variables tied to a football team and season, so he results to "hur dur, Dak employee" if facts get in the way of his narrative. To be that dumb and have so much hubris, I can only feel sorry for him.

shabazz

Reaction score
The untouchable patriots only have one win against a team with a winning record.

Ya know, that really skews their alleged Defensive Dominance. No wonder Wentz hung over 200 yards 1 TD and no interceptions on them.

We have the #2 Ranked QBR on our team so we should be able hang some points on them. Llamar Jackson 60 yards of rushing really had the Patriots on their heels so Dakota should be able to exploit this as well.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Wins vs teams with winning record:
Bills - 0
Patriots - 1 (ironically the Bills)
Vikings - 2 (both 6-4 - us and the raiders)
49ers - 1 (6-4 rams)
Texans - 2 (both 6-4)
Colts - 2 (both 6-4)

Most playoff teams aren’t rolling over endless teams with winning records. The cowboys lost to 2 of the winning teams they faced by a combined 6 points. I think you’re confused about how the NFL works.

I bet that we would see similar stats when it comes to the other QBs who are in the top 5-10 in QB stats and ratings like Dak is. When it comes to how many below average or bad defenses that they have faced this season. Yet Dak haters and the media only like to break down how many below average to bad defenses that Dak has faced to discredit him. While they don't bother to do this break down with other QBs who are either performing well like Dak is or who is considered to be elite/great QBs. (Wentz has a great game and these same people won't ever be bothered to care whether or not the defense he played against is below average, because they will just praise him as elite.)

And the talking heads and critics of the Cowboys do go through the other playoff contending teams to see how many of their wins actually came against teams above .500. The double standards keep being applied to the Cowboys and Dak with some people.

shabazz

Reaction score

That is hilarious, literally spit my coffee out! Pappy should know that 2nd cousins are the line of demarcation in Sweet Home Alabama