0 Wins vs a team with a winning record this season

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I understand being frustrated, by wanting more, by having concerns, but ALL YOU DO is complain. Is there ANYTHING about the Cowboys you like? Do you have ANY hope whatsoever? If not, why are you here? Being a fan normally means you enjoy the diversion. Lighten up, Francis!
Well said bro.

mldardy

Reaction score
With the Eagles losing last week we have now officially not won 1 game vs a team with a winning record this season.

Impressive stuff Mr.Jones.....
Who cares? "Fans" like you are really care about non-important bs like this. If the Cowboys make the playoffs are you really going to give a crap that we didn't beat a team with a winning record. THIS IS NOT COLLEGE FOOTBALL. There is no barometer for who you beat.

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score
Until Dak gets cut!

As someone who really did not believe in Dak before, I just can't understand those that still don't believe he is a good QB. He plays well week in, week out. He wins in spite of a turd HC, a novice OC, a defense that couldn't stop grandma in a wheelchair, dropped balls and unbelievably stupid penalties. But sure, Dak is the problem.

Proximo

Reaction score
Fans will fight no matter what. There are even a few piddle-brained people who don't understand how good DWare was.

I can still remember a gang of posters on here who would heavily criticize D-Ware for “not being clutch”. lol

I’ve never heard that criticism against any other pass rusher before or since.

And dude is literally one of the best pass rushers of all time.
Oh and also he was “too nice”.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
With the Eagles losing last week we have now officially not won 1 game vs a team with a winning record this season.

Impressive stuff Mr.Jones.....
Pats have only beaten one team (Ravens) with a winning record thus far. Cowboys beat the Pats, it will shut the "Cowboys haven't beaten anyone" up for good.

ESisback

Reaction score
Pats have only beaten one team (Ravens) with a winning record thus far. Cowboys beat the Pats, it will shut the "Cowboys haven't beaten anyone" up for good.
Sorry Sis, I agree, but I don’t! Kinda wishful thinking IMHO. No matter what we do, guys like Horseface Sharpe, SAS, Max Kellerman, etc., will push the agenda of underwhelming, keeping the negative perceptions alive and well. The Cowboys as a dumpster fire is a cash cow.

Go back a few weeks. All we heard was Brady, Belichick, and the best defense of all time. Now, days before the Dallas game, they’re working on the public perception that New England ain’t all that. Once they beat the “overrated” Cowboys, they’ll be Super Bowl favorites again!

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Wins vs teams with winning record:
Bills - 0
Patriots - 1 (ironically the Bills)
Vikings - 2 (both 6-4 - us and the raiders)
49ers - 1 (6-4 rams)
Texans - 2 (both 6-4)
Colts - 2 (both 6-4)

Most playoff teams aren’t rolling over endless teams with winning records. The cowboys lost to 2 of the winning teams they faced by a combined 6 points. I think you’re confused about how the NFL works.

I figured this was the case.
Just waited for someone to post it lol

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

You mean they beat the Bills. Ravens are the best team that they faced and dominated the Patriots at times during that game.