$1 million to root for the Redsk*ns?

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
The only way I'd root for the 'skids is if Snyder wrote me a check for billions of dollars, so I could make Jerry an offer he can't refuse to buy the Cowboys and I would hire a legit GM to run this franchise from the personnel standpoint and I'd stay the heck outta his way. Then after a few years the only thing I'd have to keep up with is my superbowl rings. SuperCows8xs sure has a nice RING to it.:D

Otherwise I'd tell Snyder to KMA, it's only money.:cool:

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
SuperCows5Xs;1444334 said:
The only way I'd root for the 'skids is if Snyder wrote me a check for billions of dollars, so I could make Jerry an offer he can't refuse to buy the Cowboys and I would hire a legit GM to run this franchise from the personnel standpoint and I'd stay the heck outta his way. Then after a few years the only thing I'd have to keep up with is my superbowl rings. SuperCows8xs sure has a nice RING to it.:D

Otherwise I'd tell Snyder to KMA, it's only money.:cool:

liar........i guarantee if the Cowboys needed the skins to win to secure home feild throughout the playoffs your butt would be rootin for the skins like no other....I know I would....but like i stated before....when it comes to most other teams, my only allegiance to them is what can they do to help my Cowboys be successful.

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
Biggems;1444338 said:
liar........i guarantee if the Cowboys needed the skins to win to secure home feild throughout the playoffs your butt would be rootin for the skins like no other....I know I would....but like i stated before....when it comes to most other teams, my only allegiance to them is what can they do to help my Cowboys be successful.

Yeah, I guess I didn't think of that scenario.:eek::

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Hostile;1443856 said:
Money simply isn't that important to me.

I said I know that this may sound funny
But money don't mean nothing to me
I won't make my music for money, no
Gonna make my music for me...

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
stealth;1443867 said:
for a million bucks I would get a tattoo of theisman on my butt cheek.

What, another one??

That seems a bit excessive... :D

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Honeslty If anyone offered me 50 thousand dollars to root for the deadskins I would take the money..

i'll just fake it, nothing hard. It is just a game after all:laugh2:

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Hostile;1444084 said:
That was dirty pool. Now I'm all Jonesing and actually trying to think about it.

:bang2:

Sorry Hos, its funny tho that you could turn down a million dollars but that pic sends you over the edge. I see our priorities align up again.Good man.

:bow:

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
1fisher;1443848 said:
that much money would be hard to turn down!!! I'd talk the skins up all week but root for the Cowboys on Sunday, secretely in my own home!:laugh2:

Exactly. I'd take the money and run, but I'd still be pulling for Dallas.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Seriously considering getting this bike :

071406_vrscx.jpg

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Jarv;1444384 said:
Sorry Hos, its funny tho that you could turn down a million dollars but that pic sends you over the edge. I see our priorities align up again.Good man.

:bow:
LOL

Yeah, I guess so. I have a shot at some :money: without doing anything as repulsive as taking a bribe to root for a team I hate though. I think I'll take my chances I can make it without his bribe.

Colo

Rocky Mountain High
Reaction score
zrinkill;1443904 said:
What would any of you do if your Son or another close family member was drafted by the Skins?

My 8 year old told me just the other day that if he were drafted by the skins, he'd pull an Eli/Elway and demand to be traded. Knowing this helps me sleep better at night.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Pay off my car and I will make it appear that way on the outside. ;) :starspin

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
silverbear;1444359 said:
I said I know that this may sound funny
But money don't mean nothing to me
I won't make my music for money, no
Gonna make my music for me...
Parrotheads unite!

pgreptom

Reaction score
I love the Cowboys.. I am known as a "Boys fan" with everyone I know. But show me $50,000 cash... and I'll lie to your face and tell you I love the Skins. $50,000 cash will pay my car off, and start on college... I'll lie to you to get a jump start on this horrible life

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wouldn't say never.....but until it is a reality.....NEVER......
I am getting sick right now, just the thought of putting on anything Commanders...or Eagles or Giants.

:puke: :suxskins: :skins: :dissskin:

phillycard

Reaction score
This is a completely unethical question, and frankly I'm offended. :D

No on the real, as broke as I am, this is not a good question to ponder. I know I hate the eagles with every bit of existence that I have, but if someone came up and offered me $25,000 to root for them swearing off the Cards, who I am I to say no? I know this will never happen so I don't even want to think about it. It's real easy for any of us to say "no price" but if the cash was in hand, most of you guys would be wearing a Portis authentic so fast, it'd make Jerry Jones head spin. Fake it if you want, but you know I'm right. Unless you're well off, this is a question to never be pondered. I'll tell you what though, I'd be physically ill wearing the jersey, or doing that damn E-A chant, that I'd have to have a barf bag at all times.

fanfromvirginia

Inconceivable!
Reaction score
The spirit of the question has been lost here, me thinks. How much would it take to buy you off?

You make X number of dollars per preseason Commander win, 10X per regular season win, 50X per playoff win, 200X per Superbowl win.

If X =1, you would win $364 on an undefeated Commander season.

Me, I know that I got a number. Off the top of my head, I know it's higher than 1 and lower than 100.

But that's just me.

So, for you all, X = ?

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
fanfromvirginia;1444789 said:
The spirit of the question has been lost here, me thinks. How much would it take to buy you off?

You make X number of dollars per preseason Commander win, 10X per regular season win, 50X per playoff win, 200X per Superbowl win.

If X =1, you would win $364 on an undefeated Commander season.

Me, I know that I got a number. Off the top of my head, I know it's higher than 1 and lower than 100.

But that's just me.

So, for you all, X = ?

Exactly... a lot of people in this thread don't understand the basic premise of a HYPOTHETICAL question.

It's not a real scenario, so you can't just "take the money and fake it."

It's a hypothetical... so in the hypothetical situation, how much money would it take to get you to really and sincerely change your affections?

It's like "Who would you do... Ginger or Mary Ann?" Your answer can't be "both" -- you have to choose... money or your team.