1 read Dak

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
Yes, there were many factors that went into our loss against Jacksonville. I've said this time and time again and I keep getting dismissed. Dak has his mind set where he's going to throw the ball at the break of the huddle and ignores any and all other options to the point of force feeding the ball.

With nobody around him (so nobody can say he was pressured), Dak threw that ball and the receiver wasn't there and it landed right in the hands of the defensive player as a pick 6 who ran it back for a touchdown.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Yes, there were many factors that went into our loss against Jacksonville. I've said this time and time again and I keep getting dismissed. Dak has his mind set where he's going to throw the ball at the break of the huddle and ignores any and all other options to the point of force feeding the ball.

With nobody around him (so nobody can say he was pressured), Dak threw that ball and the receiver wasn't there and it landed right in the hands of the defensive player as a pick 6 who ran it back for a touchdown.
hi poopydog.....another burner account? how many do you have?

go watch the clip again....tell me how a WR, can do what Brown did, when the ball hits him square in the hands. someone tell brown, its Football not volley ball.

Rodney308

Reaction score

You can't be serious. So the receiver wasn't there, but the ball hits him directly in the hands. Sure, Dak's interceptions are becoming an issue, but let's not just make stuff up. Facts can be a stubborn thing.

CowboysRule

Reaction score

People who didn't watch the game will believe this. I'm no Dak fan but that's not what happened at all.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Forget that call, the 2nd/3rd and 17 deep in our end you can read his eyes, and instead of just throwing out of bounds he forces a throw for an INT. This changed the entire game and was unnecessary.....No clue why some of you don't see this

Last edited:

cheftjpeck

Reaction score

:huh:
Are you serious ??? Please tell me this is a joke ?!?!
Did you even watch the play at all ?
Dak makes many a mistake but without even looking at every other play in any game - you have lost any and all credibility by your assessment ( I guess one call it that ) of the Noah Brown hand off pick 6
Seriously - watch the play - get a clue or something
That pick 6 is 100% on the receiver

HungryLion

Reaction score

You probably keep getting dismissed because you’re just flat out wrong.

just a hunch.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
While I can't 100% agree with the final play, i saw at least two plays where Dak went immediately to his first read and didn't even bother looking at CD who was wide open both times.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

You saw it with your own eyes!!! :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh::laugh::lmao2::lmao2:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
hi poopydog.....another burner account? how many do you have?

go watch the clip again....tell me how a WR, can do what Brown did, when the ball hits him square in the hands. someone tell brown, its Football not volley ball.
1uwkne.jpg

Nav22

Reaction score

"and the receiver wasn't there"

It's so cute how the Anti-Dak Cult Members live in their own little reality. Adorable.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Dak has his issues, but making stuff up about him is poor form.