1 read Dak

bigE79

Reaction score
Yes, there were many factors that went into our loss against Jacksonville. I've said this time and time again and I keep getting dismissed. Dak has his mind set where he's going to throw the ball at the break of the huddle and ignores any and all other options to the point of force feeding the ball.

With nobody around him (so nobody can say he was pressured), Dak threw that ball and the receiver wasn't there and it landed right in the hands of the defensive player as a pick 6 who ran it back for a touchdown.
This is exactly what Kurt Warner said,dak has no field vision, even when Warner showed the receivers open,dak locks in to one guy, even if he's covered which leads to the ints..I really think he has tunnel vision,and damn, why does he get so many balls batted down.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One throw makes 0 difference as we are going nowhere with this need to be carried inept QB.
Jeez, who keeps the opponents in the game with his inept passing......DAK!

P.S. Did Anyone see what a real franchise QB looks like in aka Lawrence?:oops:

TexasBacon

Reaction score
Yes, there were many factors that went into our loss against Jacksonville. I've said this time and time again and I keep getting dismissed. Dak has his mind set where he's going to throw the ball at the break of the huddle and ignores any and all other options to the point of force feeding the ball.

With nobody around him (so nobody can say he was pressured), Dak threw that ball and the receiver wasn't there and it landed right in the hands of the defensive player as a pick 6 who ran it back for a touchdown.

FkWT4EbXwAAv2j1

How can you be that dumb, OP? I'm beginning to think Dak is a serial adulterer and is sleeping with several wives and husbands around the DFW area. It's really the only thing that makes some of these incessant vitriolic comments make sense.

TexasBacon

Reaction score
One throw makes 0 difference as we are going nowhere with this need to be carried inept QB.
Jeez, who keeps the opponents in the game with his inept passing......DAK!

P.S. Did Anyone see what a real franchise QB looks like in aka Lawrence?:oops:

You mean the guy who threw a pick, got stripped running the ball, and who's offense scored 34 points? I guess Dak is a franchise QB too then. Lawrence didn't have any balls that looked as good as the one Dak threw to Hendershot in the corner of the end zone.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Forget that call, the 2nd/3rd and 17 deep in our end you can read his eyes, and instead of just throwing out of bounds he forces a throw for an INT. This changed the entire game and was unnecessary.....No clue why some of you don't see this
Almost everybody has said that first pick was a terrible throw from Dak.

However, anybody blaming Dak for the pick 6 is blind or fueling a hate agenda

Cowboys0988

Reaction score
While I can't 100% agree with the final play, i saw at least two plays where Dak went immediately to his first read and didn't even bother looking at CD who was wide open both times.
Watch Kurt Warners break down of Cowboy games this season.. Dak isnt hitting or seeing wide open receivers.. Its been happening all year, just watching a televised game doesnt always show how bad Dak is reading the field sometimes.
Its been ugly. Really ugly.

Silverz1972

Reaction score
Have no problems with the last play and dak. It was when we were up 17 and had the ball. That is where the game was lost.

XXLMike

Reaction score
Dak was fine yesterday minus the int - he got off the mat and took us down to make it 34-31 then we got the Lawrence fumble .

That’s where we lost - we gave them their timeout .

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I don't hate you...why do you think I hate you. I am hurt. you are one of my most favorite posters poopy....you make me laugh. you may not know much about football, but you sure are funny.

really, my feelings are hurt.

p.s.
does this meme apply to you regarding dak? he lives in your head rent free. does he not? :rolleyes:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
FkWT4EbXwAAv2j1

How can you be that dumb, OP? I'm beginning to think Dak is a serial adulterer and is sleeping with several wives and husbands around the DFW area. It's really the only thing that makes some of these incessant vitriolic comments make sense.
that was a bad throw by dak. the ball should have been 0.14 inches to the right. now you all wonder why we say Dak is inaccurate. this clearly proves it.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Almost everybody has said that first pick was a terrible throw from Dak.

However, anybody blaming Dak for the pick 6 is blind or fueling a hate agenda
That is correct, but we should have never have been in that situation. His dumb throw (again) brought life back into the Jags. In the end I guess it really doesn't matter but the angst is that this has become theme for Dak, not a one off brain fart

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Noah should have caught that ball.
Maybe that's why Dak doesn't go to him more frequently.

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was talking about the first interception. Who deflected that? Nobody. It went straight into the defensive players hands.

From your original comment, you are talking about the Noah brown flop. Which is 85's fault, not Dak.

But the first interception, you are correct. That was all Dak. I was at the game, terrible throw and even worse decision to make the throw.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
That is correct, but we should have never have been in that situation. His dumb throw (again) brought life back into the Jags. In the end I guess it really doesn't matter but the angst is that this has become theme for Dak, not a one off brain fart
Jaguars had momentum before that pick. You can see the life of the jags way before that pick.

Sure Dak had a bad throw but he doesn't take the majority of the blame or the only one blamed.

Blame goes from GM to coaches and players.

Giving up over 30 points and 500 yards can't be overlooked

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you review that throw to Brown you will see it was either tipped or that was the worst duck I've ever seen come out of a quarterback's hands.
that ball is darn near rotating end to end through the air. slow it down and watch, so yeah it was a low duck that still could have been caught. But it's not the easy catch everyone's making it out to be.
If it was thrown earlier the kid was wide open.
Yeah, when Dak reaches at least 15 picks in the 12 games he'll start this season maybe, just maybe, you peeps will stop the excuses.
P.S. the analysts are figuring it out around the league so don't wait too long .