News: 10 Worst NFC East contracts

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He would still need post season success for me to be completely satisfied with it, but 14-3 would mean I at least had a lot of fun weeks throughout the season. I hope that if we go 14-3 that the success would carry over into the post season, unlike past years, if Dak can lead the team to that then they can pay him whatever he wants.

Wins are what matters to me most, not pretty stats.

So how in the hell is he on the list without even playing a snap under the deal? That’s my point. But I mean if you don’t think much of Dak then you probably expect for him to suck next year so you’re already projecting that type of season all in the sake of looking right. Should be a great time to be on this site this year lol.....

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Timing has been the biggest issue in my view. They waited on Lawrence's extension until the time when pass rusher contracts exploded. And they ended up paying much more.

They caved in to Zeke's demands despite all evidence showing it to be a bad decision, in a market that continued to rise, and two years before they had to. Mistake after mistake after mistake.

And then they went cheap on Dak as long as they could while the QB market went from $25 million a year to $40 million a year. Only then did they do a deal. At the top end of the market.

Failure after failure after failure. But keep smiling Little Enos!

And the league has given numerous examples of why second contracts for running backs always end badly. But what did the Cowboys do? They set the market and got locked into one anyway. Because, again, the people responsible have no accountability when everything they touch goes wrong.

To be honest, the whole big investments in offensive line and running back thing has been a disaster. The return on investment has never been there, and never will be.
The haters just love these negative threads. Just love them.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He would still need post season success for me to be completely satisfied with it, but 14-3 would mean I at least had a lot of fun weeks throughout the season. I hope that if we go 14-3 that the success would carry over into the post season, unlike past years, if Dak can lead the team to that then they can pay him whatever he wants.

Wins are what matters to me most, not pretty stats.

Winning the SB is ultimately all that matters. But when you blame losing on your star QB, you sound ridiculous. Especially when everyone can see how bad the defense is. At least everyone but you.

What the pretty stats should tell you is that not only do we have a great QB here in Dallas, but that all we need to do is fix the other side of the ball and this team would be an instant contender.

Do you really think teams win the SB without pretty stats? What does Mahomes put up? Bad stats? :lmao::lmao2::lmao2:

The stats need to come from somewhere. Offense, defense or both. You cant be this bad at football.

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Just clown behavior. In part why I have no respect for him and never will. But this site will tell you it doesn’t allow trolling lol....

Didnt someone just start a thread asking for more harmony and respect on the site?

Get rid of all the clueless trash and were there.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Didnt someone just start a thread asking for more harmony and respect on the site?

Get rid of the people who celebrate players injuries and its a great start.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
So how in the hell is he on the list without even playing a snap under the deal? That’s my point. But I mean if you don’t think much of Dak then you probably expect for him to suck next year so you’re already projecting that type of season all in the sake of looking right. Should be a great time to be on this site this year lol.....
Did you even read what I said?

Just because he is paid 40 million a year does not mean he will perform like a 40 million dollar a year QB. Why do you have an issue with the list? Dak is the 2nd highest paid player ever with 1 Wild Card win in 5 years and coming off a season ending injury.

At the time of the article (right now) it is a bad contract. He can change that narrative by winning when it matters, but until that happens it's a bad contract.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Get rid of the people who celebrate players injuries and its a great start.

Great start

Then give out warnings to trolls that turn every thread into a Dak hate thread. Then benching. That will clean things up real fast.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Winning the SB is ultimately all that matters. But when you blame losing on your star QB, you sound clueless. Especially when everyone can see how bad the defense is. At least everyone but you.

What the pretty stats should tell you is that not only do we have a great QB here in Dallas, but that all we need to do is fix the other side of the ball and this team would be an instant contender.

Do you really think teams win the SB without pretty stats? What does Mahomes put up? Bad stats? :lmao::lmao2::lmao2:

The stats need to come from somewhere. Offense, defense or both. You cant be this bad at football.
The mods literally posted the rules yesterday. I know you saw it because you were positing on it literally breaking the rules that they posted about. You need to stop being disrespectful and attacking everyone that doesn't share your views.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Did you even read what I said?

Just because he is paid 40 million a year does not mean he will perform like a 40 million dollar a year QB. Why do you have an issue with the list? Dak is the 2nd highest paid player ever with 1 Wild Card win in 5 years and coming off a season ending injury.

At the time of the article (right now) it is a bad contract. He can change that narrative by winning when it matters, but until that happens it's a bad contract.

No QB is worth 40 million genius. LOL

Cowboys teams with Garrett as coach simply weren't good enough to go farther. Only team that was great was the 2016 team.

Did you think last years team was good enough? You remain completely out of touch with reality.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
No QB is worth 40 million genius. LOL

Cowboys teams with Garrett as coach simply weren't good enough to go farther. Only team that was great was the 2016 team.

Did you think last years team was good enough? You remain completely out of touch with reality.
Stop breaking the rules of the site and attacking people with different views of the team.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Stop breaking the rules of the site and attacking people with different views of the team.

Waaaaaaaa!!!

You obviously arent familiar with what is considered an attack. I cant help it if your offended by every little thing. Maybe you need to stop trolling Dak on a Cowboys fan forum?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

They did and what had me laughing was the trolls and negative people on this site were all in there replying in there like they weren’t the problem lol.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
They did and what had me laughing was the trolls and negative people on this site were all in there replying in there like they weren’t the problem lol.

Im really hoping the defense comes to play this year. If they are then the trolls will be running for the hills.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CowboysZone Tip:

Use the Report function informing the staff to review a thread or post.

Do not use the Report function and post a reply associated with the thread or post needing staff review.

The former method is correct. The latter method is incorrect since it automatically motivates the staff to review both the reported thread or post and your posted reply.

Thanks.