105.3thefan, Jerry Jones on now, its live

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
And Jerry Jones once again gives us fans the big one fingered salute.

This idiot makes it so hard to continue being a fan of this team. Unfortunately I was born with silver and blue running through my veins so I've no choice in the matter.

RS12

Reaction score
we have been in it last game for last 3 years, understand our fans want more than 8-8, we can have improvement with close games, positive to have team right there in position to win east, and go with Jason garrett,

No it isnt. This is the disconect with Jerry and reality. It hasnt improved in 3 1/2 years. In every other city that buys you a ticket out of town. Only in Jerry's mind is mediocrity rewarded with more mediocrity. I wish the suite holders would get together and hold out until changes are made.

TDHND

Reaction score
If we don't make any sort of changes this off season we are in store for another disappointing season.

popp1234

Reaction score
If we don't make any sort of changes this off season we are in store for another disappointing season.

Well, I am going to go out on a limb and say I agree with you on that one, "potna".

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Bottom line, he did just what we thought he'd do: He blamed it all entirely on injuries.

That writing has been on the wall for a very long time. I just wonder why he is hypocritical and did not give Ryan the same pass.

RS12

Reaction score
He is big time committed to Romo and JG. That is like tying 2 big anchors around your neck and jumping off a ship into the sea. Jerry is guaranteeing this team goes nowhere for the next several years.

I am thinking the iceberg that the ship keeps running into just did the interview. The other two are a symptom more than the problem.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Robert Littal ‏@BlkSportsOnline 2m
Jerry told y'all.... pic.twitter.com/KXrrgOCqDT

Bc0zC7jCEAQ2nrP.jpg

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just because we had close games doesnt mean were close to turning the corner and the window is closing and may already be closed for the core players on this team. No matter how Jerry spins it there really is no plan at Valley Ranch, we will react as we always do and probably copy whatever the SB winner did this year and use that as our blueprint for 2014....unbelievable.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
Maybe it's time Jerry consider, that just maybe, the reason we have to take it down to the last game is because of his Trainee, a.k.a, Jason Garrett. His Trainee is the antithesis of a leader and competent head coach at this level. I honestly believe this team wins in spite of the head coach, not because of him.

Perhaps, but you could say the same about Jerry.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I still think that was something personal going on with Ryan. I don't think it had a thing to do with Xs and Os or even football.

My guess is that with Ryan's "don't give a damn" personality, he refused to kiss Jerry's butt enough.

I can see that, he is abrasive and probably was not a coach who has a small enough ego to take advice from Jones.

I also do not think he was ever a personality match with Garrett.