1st two picks

rambo2

Reaction score
32 Ja'Lynn Polk wr Washington
64 Blake Corum rb Michigan

I like these two guys. Polk is from same high school as Dez. Corum is a great runner and smart too.

Carter

Reaction score
I take Corum Round 2 but we need a starting O-Line in Round 1 more than a Receiver which you can find good ones too.

Tolbert looks like he could start next season and this Brooks kid is intriguing.

Not saying the Cowboys dont need another WR, but i wont draft one in Round 1 if its not Marvin Harrison .

Sydla

Reaction score
32 Ja'Lynn Polk wr Washington
64 Blake Corum rb Michigan

I like these two guys. Polk is from same high school as Dez. Corum is a great runner and smart too.
Oooooffff.

Not sure how you can go into a draft and not address the OL or DL with at least one of your first two picks.

Some of you guys just love the flash but our inability to get over the hump year after year is often tied to issues with our lines. And with Steele scuffling and T Smith still getting hurt, I can't see how you can't go OT with one of those first two picks. Frankly, I'd go OT and then OG/C with our first two picks.

Plankton

Reaction score
Oooooffff.

Not sure how you can go into a draft and not address the OL or DL with at least one of your first two picks.

Some of you guys just love the flash but our inability to get over the hump year after year is often tied to issues with our lines. And with Steele scuffling and T Smith still getting hurt, I can't see how you can't go OT with one of those first two picks. Frankly, I'd go OT and then OG/C with our first two picks.
100% on fixing the LOS issues. These are the weakest areas of the team, and being that they don't view FA as an opportunity to improve those areas, the draft it is.

rambo2

Reaction score
Oooooffff.

See Bass, he can play inside and Tyler Smith can play outside. Oline is a possibility also.

Last edited:

Sydla

Reaction score
See Bass, he can play inside and Tyler Smith can play outside. Oline is a possibility also.
Smith is an all pro at LG. Leave him there.

Not sure counting on Bass to then fill the open LG spot is wise.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
I'm never opposed to WR in the first but Polk certainly isn't it.

Corum is barely even draftable in the top 100, let alone in the second.

rambo2

Reaction score
I'm never opposed to WR in the first but Polk certainly isn't it.

Corum is barely even draftable in the top 100, let alone in the second.
There will be some other good receivers available. A lot of them in this draft.