1st two picks

rambo2

Reaction score
Day 2 pick makes sense for the position
Especially, with their need and backs available. They probably should take the back they like at 64 rather than gamble that he would still be there late in the 3rd.

rambo2

Reaction score
I like overshown, but if we could still improve there.

And if I remember right, the LB position is the safest bet in the draft
Where the Cowboys are picking, I think that receiver will have the biggest upside.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
If this team wants to compete with SF they need to draft another weapon on offense or an LB with length and range with the top pick.

rambo2

Reaction score
It all depends on who’s there when we’re on the clock.
At this point when I count, I suspect that there will be at least 1 or 2 receivers with high upside available at pick 30. It's still early, the Cowboys should have a solid player available at the top of their board. It could be a receiver or olineman. The strong qb class will help them. The lack of olinemen league wide will push some talented receivers down the board.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Especially, with their need and backs available. They probably should take the back they like at 64 rather than gamble that he would still be there late in the 3rd.
Day 2 would be nice to land a back and a linebacker in either order

rambo2

Reaction score
The standings are irrelevant - when they played head to head, it was no contest. Take the homer glasses off for a bit, and see things for what they are.
So, are you calling it now? The 49ers will roll to the championship? The Cowboys have no chance?

Plankton

Reaction score
So, are you calling it now? The 49ers will roll to the championship? The Cowboys have no chance?
If they play head to head? The 49ers will win. They are a better team and better coached.

rambo2

Reaction score
If they play head to head? The 49ers will win. They are a better team and better coached.
They could, but there is a long way to go and a lot of factors involved, just like last year when they got knocked off.

Sully

Reaction score
Agree that this team needs to address the LOS. But with the Cowboys struggling to find DT in the draft---took Trystan Hill ( UCF ), who isnt even playing in the NFL & Mazi Smith, who now the Cowboys are asking him to lose weight---- Jerry can't seems to buy "rotten fruit" DT, so find this position in free agency. Hankins, though a trade, seems to be a productive player. And back to Mazi Smith. They drafted a "fatty" at DT to plug the middle, only to ask him to lose weight. Then why draft a player of this nature?

Team needs OL and a physical middle LB