2006 Draft, Name to Remember

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
LSU Free safety Laron Landry would be a great addition. If you haven't seen him you need to. He's #30 and he is just a ball hawk. He nearly picked off a pass to end the game. Then 2 plays later he did it. He's around the ball just about every pass play.

I think he's the best coverage Safety I have seen in the last 10 years.

Bring a Landry back to Dallas.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Hostile said:
LSU Free safety Laron Landry would be a great addition. If you haven't seen him you need to. He's #30 and he is just a ball hawk. He nearly picked off a pass to end the game. Then 2 plays later he did it. He's around the ball just about every pass play.

I think he's the best coverage Safety I have seen in the last 10 years.

Bring a Landry back to Dallas.

Nah, we need that Shanle kid from Nebraska. :rolleyes:

Shanle 2!!! :bang2:

50cent

Reaction score
oh yeah, you beat me to the punch you quick bastid. Looks like my Devils and your cats are going down to the wire too.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
50cent said:
oh yeah, you beat me to the punch you quick bastid. Looks like my Devils and your cats are going down to the wire too.
Thanks. I'm in favor.

50cent

Reaction score
I'd take him too. Its just going to be interesting to see which way we go. FA will be tell-tell as to what we do in the draft. Go devils!!!!!!!!!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
50cent said:
I'd take him too. Its just going to be interesting to see which way we go. FA will be tell-tell as to what we do in the draft. Go devils!!!!!!!!!!
Ha

It's tied 20-20.

Rush 2112

Reaction score
I just can't ever see BP using a #1 or a lot of FA money on a FS.

Having said that, if he did, the guy would look and play like a Landry/Blue combo.

Where ever the next Woodson is, that's the guy.

50cent

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Ha

It's tied 20-20.
Nope, its over 23-20! Id like for you to swallow your pride and send me an ASU cap to:
PO Box 54333
Pearl, MS 39208 :)

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
26. DALLAS COWBOYS
LARON LANDRY S | L.S.U. | Scouting Report
Ask any Cowboys fan and they will probably tell you that offensive tackle is the teams biggest need. With Flozelle Adams out with injury and Torrin Tucker and Rob Petitti leaving a lot to be desired as professional starters, it would be hard to argue. That may well be the case, but with a lack of quality value at the position on the board at this point the team needs to look in a different direction and address what is arguably just as critical of a weakness. Roy Williams is one of the premier safeties in the league but coverage never has been or will be his strong suit, so to bring in a guy like Landry who can be a ballhawk in centerfield would be a tremendous addition. Also, keep in mind that Bill Parcells is and always will be a defensive minded coach and you can bet the image of his secondary getting torched by Washington for two late touchdowns in an early season loss will still be prominent in his mind come draft day. If a top offensive tackle prospect were still on the board that could very well be the direction they go, but with that not being the case look for the Tuna to revert back to his old ways and continue to upgrade his defense and the free safety position is begging to be addressed.

Someone I know said hes also a monster hitter (blitzer :) )

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
With the way the season has turned on the offensive line, I really expect all offensive players with 2 Olineman and maybe a WR or two getting picked.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Ask any Cowboys fan and they will probably tell you that offensive tackle is the teams biggest need. With Flozelle Adams out with injury and Torrin Tucker and Rob Petitti leaving a lot to be desired as professional starters, it would be hard to argue.

But we could win a lot of games with Davis at free safety IF the o-line and kicking situation are fixed.

50cent

Reaction score
bbgun said:
But we could win a lot of games with Davis at free safety IF the o-line and kicking situation are fixed.
So true!