2012 NBA Finals Thread

Reaction score
Thunder win tonight. Durant and Westbrook combine for 70 points. Durant gies for 42 while Westbrook gets 28. Thunder win in overtime 114-110.

a_minimalist

Reaction score
casmith07;4597920 said:
I disagree man. I think they lose tonight...Ibaka done went and messed up talking trash to LeBron (you're down 2-1!).

Heat smash tonight, and win close the next one to close it out. Callin' my shot! :D

Wow would I love to see that! I'd love to see Lebron come out and score 45 again.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
dez_for_prez;4597983 said:
Heat win tonight. James drops a triple double.

He's been knocking on that door for like 6 games now. Time to get one.

30+ pts, 10 boards, 10 assists.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
a_minimalist;4597994 said:
Wow would I love to see that! I'd love to see Lebron come out and score 45 again.

Same here. I just want the Finals to be over, to be honest, and I want LeBron to be exonerated.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Also, Coach Smith says (3 mins before the tip!) keep an eye out for the high pick and roll between LeBron and Bosh. With Bosh's outside shot being fairly consistent, and him looking better and healthier with each start, I'd look for him to be a big factor on offense, particularly drawing Ibaka and Perkins out of the lane for easy layups by Chalmers, LeBron, Wade, & co.

Reaction score
This is the type of games where legends are made. I'm obviously taking about Kevin Durant. This guy wants to be like Mike or Kobe then he's gotta play like them as well. He's gotta do whatever it takes to win this game. If it means scoring 40-50 points or taking the challenge on LeBron.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4598019 said:
This is the type of games where legends are made. I'm obviously taking about Kevin Durant. This guy wants to be like Mike or Kobe then he's gotta play like them as well. He's gotta do whatever it takes to win this game. If it means scoring 40-50 points or taking the challenge on LeBron.

He'll get in foul trouble if he's asked to continue to guard LeBron.

Nobody is stopping LeBron James this year. He's completely flipped the switch from last year. Laser focus.

Unless the refs help out big time, the Heat have the advantage.

a_minimalist

Reaction score
casmith07;4598013 said:
Same here. I just want the Finals to be over, to be honest, and I want LeBron to be exonerated.

I feel exact same way man, exact same way.

Reaction score
casmith07;4598020 said:
He'll get in foul trouble if he's asked to continue to guard LeBron.

Nobody is stopping LeBron James this year. He's completely flipped the switch from last year. Laser focus.

Unless the refs help out big time, the Heat have the advantage.

Well that's why I said if he wants to be Kobe or MJ he has to guard him.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
Beat the HEAT! Beat the HEAT! Beat the HEAT! Beat the HEAT! Beat the HEAT! Beat the HEAT! Beat the HEAT! Beat the HEAT!

RastaRocket

Reaction score
This is the first game OKC hasn't started off in a hole. If they can just pull this W out they have home court back.

RastaRocket

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4598050 said:

They were going to make a run eventually. Durant is out of the game as well and they are still up. It's better than having to come back.

RastaRocket

Reaction score
Wade is going to shatter one of these days. He already looks like he needs a cane when he walks half the time.

Reaction score
ruhroh128548602003264776.jpg