2012 NBA Finals Thread

juck

Reaction score
casmith07;4596953 said:
I am not addressing the off-court stuff since it was all bunk.

But if you don't see similar players (other than Harden being the King of Flop) I'm going to have to ask you if you've really ever seen Gilbert play.
Of course I have seen him play. Agent Zero had a couple great seasons. But he is NOT like Harden. Harden is a black Manu. Totally.Flops like him too.

juck

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4597024 said:
1. Kobe Bryant
2. Dwayne Wade
3. Manu Ginobli
4. James Harden
5. Ray Allen

Harden is definitely top 5. He's a mix between Manu Ginobli and Paul Pierce. Obviously he's not as good as those guys were in their primes, but as far as style of play he's very similar to Ginobli and Pierce.
Ur sig is completely ridiculous. Sorry son aint happening.

Noryb

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4597024 said:
1. Kobe Bryant
2. Dwayne Wade
3. Manu Ginobli
4. James Harden
5. Ray Allen

Harden is definitely top 5. He's a mix between Manu Ginobli and Paul Pierce. Obviously he's not as good as those guys were in their primes, but as far as style of play he's very similar to Ginobli and Pierce.

I'm a defensive type of guy. I'd take A.I. over 3 - 5 and I'd have to find a spot for Joe Johnson too. He's underrated!

If Westbrook was playing the 2 guard position I'd rank him right behind Kobe and Wade and he makes my top 5 ranking of PGs too.

PG ranking...

1) Paul
2) Rose
3) Rondo
4) Westbrook
5) Williams

Again I love guys who play on both ends of the court. Jordan and Pippen spoiled me like that.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Noryb;4597436 said:
I'm a defensive type of guy. I'd take A.I. over 3 - 5 and I'd have to find a spot for Joe Johnson too. He's underrated!

If Westbrook was playing the 2 guard position I'd rank him right behind Kobe and Wade and he makes my top 5 ranking of PGs too.

PG ranking...

1) Paul
2) Rose
3) Rondo
4) Westbrook
5) Williams

Again I love guys who play on both ends of the court. Jordan and Pippen spoiled me like that.

joe johnson UNDERRATED and tony parker not a top 5 pg? i envy your basketball knowledge

Noryb

Reaction score
MC KAos;4597444 said:
joe johnson UNDERRATED and tony parker not a top 5 pg? i envy your basketball knowledge

Why are some of you such drama queens?

I would rank TP 6th, it's not like the five I put ahead of him are scrubs...

MC KAos

Reaction score
Noryb;4597472 said:
Why are some of you such drama queens?

I would rank TP 6th, it's not like the five I put ahead of him are scrubs...

no, but 2 of them are severely limited as complete players, rondo with cant shoot very well and misses layups constantly, plus he turns the ball over all lot, and we can all see westbrooks limitations as a pointguard in the finals, he is more of a 2 guard than a true PG. tony parker is the better player than both those guys, its pretty simple to anyone without an unbiased opinion. the REAL top PGs

1)Paul
2)Drose
2)Dwill
4)Parker
4)Nash
6)westbrook
6)Rondo

Noryb

Reaction score
MC KAos;4597481 said:
1)Paul
2)Drose
2)Dwill
4)Parker
4)Nash
6)westbrook
6)Rondo

LOL, your list is so much different from mine, I mean my top 5 are in your top 6..... Geez!

If your simply talking about the offensive side of the court then yeah Nash and Parker would be in my top four but their defense stinks especially Nash. They great Nash has played with Dirk, Amare, Marion and Joe Johnson to name a few, but has never played in the conference finals, let alone the NBA finals. That's because he is a complete liability on defense. Coaches have to go out of their way to hide him on that side of the court.

MC KAos;4597481 said:
rondo with cant shoot very well and misses layups constantly, plus he turns the ball over all lot

Rondo's career TO average is 2.7/game, TP's is 2.5/game and Nash is 2.9/game. LOL, try again!

MC KAos;4597481 said:
and we can all see westbrooks limitations as a pointguard in the finals, he is more of a 2 guard than a true PG. tony parker is the better player than both those guys, its pretty simple to anyone without an unbiased opinion. the REAL top PGs

Yet, the great TPs career assist average is worse than Westbrooks. Westbrook is by far the better defender too. The only thing TP does better than WB is shoot better and that's it. Take off your Spurs colored glasses, TP isn't that great of a PG.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Let's keep this thread about Thunder-Heat. There's an off topic/offseason NBA thread for other discussion.

RamziD

Reaction score
MC KAos;4597403 said:
the finals are over for the spurs? that doesnt make any sense, nice try though

It was over for them in the WCF. Why are you asking anyway? Not enjoying the series so far?

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
Tonight is a must win for my Thunder. I really felt like we had Game 3 until Joey Crawford got whistle happy and decided to give KD his 4th foul. KD on the bench, and our 10 point lead turns into a 2 point deficit. Game, set, match.

But I feel confident about tonight. Maybe it's because I've seen how resilient this team is. They always seem to bounce back well. If we can tie it up at 2-2 tonight, it's anybody's ball game. Here's hoping! :)

Thunder Up!

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
For the love of paying attention...last warning here -- let's keep this thread ON TOPIC. There is a whole other thread for the NBA Off-Season that you can debate other stuff.

casmith07;4597572 said:
Let's keep this thread about Thunder-Heat. There's an off topic/offseason NBA thread for other discussion.

Reaction score
EMMITTnROY;4597818 said:
Tonight is a must win for my Thunder. I really felt like we had Game 3 until Joey Crawford got whistle happy and decided to give KD his 4th foul. KD on the bench, and our 10 point lead turns into a 2 point deficit. Game, set, match.

But I feel confident about tonight. Maybe it's because I've seen how resilient this team is. They always seem to bounce back well. If we can tie it up at 2-2 tonight, it's anybody's ball game. Here's hoping! :)

Thunder Up!

Don't blame Joey bro. While there were some questionable calls (Like there is every game.) the reason Oklahoma City lost was because Westbrook went into Westbrick mode, the Thunder made two moronic fouls on 3 point attempts by Miami, and Durant got in foul trouble. Scott Brooks it to blame as well. Kevin only had four fouls not five there was no reason to take him out that early in the 3rd quarter.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
juck;4597918 said:
IMO Thunder wins tonight then loses game 5 and 6

I disagree man. I think they lose tonight...Ibaka done went and messed up talking trash to LeBron (you're down 2-1!).

Heat smash tonight, and win close the next one to close it out. Callin' my shot! :D