2013 Dallas Cowboys Schedule Released

DallasJ7

Reaction score
anj113;5051206 said:
Trust me. I can see this team going to KC and losing. Won't surprise me one bit. They will be a well coached team with Reid and its a tough place to play. I can so see us losing that game. We have lost a game like that a million times the past 15 years. I see another struggle to be 500 and losing big games down the stretch that we need to win to
Make the playoffs.

That game has me leery as well. That's one we really need to win if we're going to make the playoffs. I can't decide if it's a good or bad thing that we're facing them Week 2.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I really feel the 2 Commanders games are the key,we win if we can stop the run .

Red Dragon

Reaction score
For the 7th straight season, the Cowboys end the season by playing an NFC East opponent.

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
Red Dragon;5051228 said:
Same for Raiders @ Cowboys instead of Cowboys @ Raiders......the last time the two teams met it was at Cowboys Stadium too.
It's the Thanksgiving game. We wouldn't be playing that on the road.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
Ultra Warrior;5051238 said:
It's the Thanksgiving game. We wouldn't be playing that on the road.

Yes, but then why not have another team visiting the Cowboys on Thanksgiving instead of the Raiders?

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Red Dragon;5051228 said:
For the 7th straight season, the Cowboys end the season by playing an NFC East opponent.

They load up the conference opponents for all the teams at the end of the season these days.

Pretty common.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
anj113;5051206 said:
Trust me. I can see this team going to KC and losing. Won't surprise me one bit. They will be a well coached team with Reid and its a tough place to play. I can so see us losing that game. We have lost a game like that a million times the past 15 years. I see another struggle to be 500 and losing big games down the stretch that we need to win to
Make the playoffs.

I agree. After seeing the Cowboys lose to the Seahawks 27-7 last season, I see no reason why they couldn't lose a game to the Chiefs at Kansas City the way you describe.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Red Dragon;5051228 said:

Well yeah every team plays divisional games now in week 17.

TheFinisher

Reaction score
We have no idea how most of these teams are going to look in 2013, pointless to do the W-L thing in April IMO.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
first impression

at cowboy stadium

eli 4-0
Romo 0-4

looks like starting the season with a loss

otherwise, looks like another 8-8 season

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
This was probably answered a long time ago, but if so, I missed it.

Why are we playing at KC again and hosting the Raiders again, like we did the last time we played the AFC West in 2009?

Shouldn't we be hosting the Chiefs this time, and going on the road to Oakland?

DallasJ7

Reaction score
percyhoward;5051266 said:
This was probably answered a long time ago, but if so, I missed it.

Why are we playing at KC again and hosting the Raiders again, like we did the last time we played the AFC West in 2009?

Shouldn't we be hosting the Chiefs this time, and going on the road to Oakland?

A couple of years ago, the NFL made a change that says you don't play both West Coast teams from the AFC West (Oakland and San Diego) on the road, which was set to happen. Same thing with the two West Coast teams in the NFC West (49ers and Seahawks)

weaver21

Reaction score
The Quest for Six;5051262 said:
first impression

at cowboy stadium

eli 4-0
Romo 0-4

looks like starting the season with a loss

otherwise, looks like another 8-8 season

Pretty meaningless to make predictions in April, but whatever.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
DallasJ7;5051271 said:
A couple of years ago, the NFL made a change that says you don't play both West Coast teams from the AFC West (Oakland and San Diego) on the road, which was set to happen. Same thing with the two West Coast teams in the NFC West (49ers and Seahawks)
Very interesting...Thanks.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
DallasJ7;5051271 said:

AFC teams are played 2 at home and 2 on the road.

All of the other games are NFC.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Was looking forward to going to the game here in Chicago...Monday night is cool...December 9th is just cold!I'll brave it.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Bowdown27;5051130 said:
We end the season 3 home games ?!?

Maybe this is a "make up call" after screwing us on the cap penalty

Or it could be the league giving Jerry a favor for not taking legal action like the Skins did

What do y'all think?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
RamziD;5051104 said:
I'm glad we start the season at home and have a late BYE week.

Too bad we don't really have much of a home-field advantage.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Red Dragon;5051247 said:
I agree. After seeing the Cowboys lose to the Seahawks 27-7 last season, I see no reason why they couldn't lose a game to the Chiefs at Kansas City the way you describe.

The Seahawks were 8-0 at home last year. The Chiefs were 1-7 at home and 2-14 overall. You may want to pull another lever.