2013 Schedule Thread

jzcowboy

Reaction score
I've heard all the rumors about it coming out tomorrow but no official announcement. I think there would have been an announcement by now. Also in years past, the NFL releases a few key games, Thanksgiving and so forth a week before the full schedule come out and that hasn't happened either.

Anybody have anything official?

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm shocked ESPN hasn't made it a prime time event.:laugh2:

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
noshame;5048469 said:
I'm shocked ESPN hasn't made it a prime time event.:laugh2:

They will, I don't understand why the nfl can't have the schedule done by tomorrow, what else are they working on?

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
cowboyfan4life2;5048622 said:
They will, I don't understand why the nfl can't have the schedule done by tomorrow, what else are they working on?

Well they have a very busy schedule. After all, they have to pour through every single Cowboy's game to see if they missed any potential rule changes that would help protect the league from us. On top of that, think of all the resources that must be taken up by going over every contract in the last 5 years to see if there are any other bogus fines they can charge to us. Not to mention the number of meetings that must be called to address the scoreboard at Jerry Land. You add it all up, its a lot of work. Cut them a break already, they will get to the business of the NFL when and if they have time!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
HOF game is not until Aug 4th does it really make a big difference if they put the regular season schedule out today or tomorrow? Sept is still over 4 months away. :laugh2:

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
Doomsday101;5048749 said:
HOF game is not until Aug 4th does it really make a big difference if they put the regular season schedule out today or tomorrow? Sept is still over 4 months away. :laugh2:

That is true, but a lot of fans out there are bored, throw us a bone lol.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Doomsday101;5048749 said:

Some people like to make travel arrangements so the earlier the better.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
cowboyfan4life2;5048762 said:
That is true, but a lot of fans out there are bored, throw us a bone lol.

and they will be bored after they put out the schedule

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
Doomsday101;5048773 said:
4 month away come on. :laugh2:

Umm, I fall into this category. I work at a job which requires us to set our vacations days way in advance and I'm fortunate enough that my managers are throwing me a bone and allowing me to wait until this schedule is released as I am planning on going to a game in Dallas this year.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboy4ever;5048745 said:
Well they have a very busy schedule. After all, they have to pour through every single Cowboy's game to see if they missed any potential rule changes that would help protect the league from us. On top of that, think of all the resources that must be taken up by going over every contract in the last 5 years to see if there are any other bogus fines they can charge to us. Not to mention the number of meetings that must be called to address the scoreboard at Jerry Land. You add it all up, its a lot of work. Cut them a break already, they will get to the business of the NFL when and if they have time!

:laugh2: Priceless

ufcrules1

Reaction score
I too want to see the schedule with times etc. I have 4 people wanting to buy some of my tickets but they want to see the dates and times before the pick which games. I don't know why the NFL can't just set a date.