2013 Schedule Thread

Turtle0986

Reaction score
I would fall in the catogory of waiting for it to make travel arrangements, the sooner the better for a scheudle release especially for traveling.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
DejectedFan1996;5048860 said:
Umm, I fall into this category. I work at a job which requires us to set our vacations days way in advance and I'm fortunate enough that my managers are throwing me a bone and allowing me to wait until this schedule is released as I am planning on going to a game in Dallas this year.

and 1 or 2 days will determine if you go or not? Come on. My goodness if the NFL come out on the 17th or 18th of this month it is going to fricken matter? :laugh2:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
ufcrules1;5049116 said:
Some people always want to play Devil's advocate.

Not playing anything, some people love to complain. If the schedule come out on April 18 so what. The season is months away, you guys act as if I dn't get it right now I will miss out. Cryers will be cryers does not matter what the topic you can always count on the same people whinning and complaining.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
Doomsday101;5049182 said:
Not playing anything, some people love to complain. If the schedule come out on April 18 so what. The season is months away, you guys act as if I dn't get it right now I will miss out. Cryers will be cryers does not matter what the topic you can always count on the same people whinning and complaining.

Hey, I'm one of those dying to see the schedule too. Not much else going on right now, it is fun to look through the schedule and some have travel arrangements to book, tickets to sell, (me) etc. and it all hinges on that schedule. I get it, you don't care when it comes out.. so why even comment on it and try to piss people off calling them whiners and complainers? Just move on to another thread instead of getting people riled up.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
ufcrules1;5049193 said:
Hey, I'm one of those dying to see the schedule too. Not much else going on right now, it is fun to look through the schedule and some have travel arrangements to book, tickets to sell, (me) etc. and it all hinges on that schedule. I get it, you don't care when it comes out.. so why even comment on it and try to piss people off calling them whiners and complainers? Just move on to another thread instead of getting people riled up.

And that will come out on the 18th so it is going to make a big differance? :laugh2: You guys complain constantly, if the NFL is that lousy and the Cowboys suck that bad then why bother unless complaining is what you get off to.

No wonder many around the league think Cowboy fans are a bunch of jokes,

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
Doomsday101;5049180 said:
and 1 or 2 days will determine if you go or not? Come on. My goodness if the NFL come out on the 17th or 18th of this month it is going to fricken matter? :laugh2:
One or two days could determine whether my supervisors want to continue to bend the vacation policy for me or not. Obviously you have the luxuary of not having to deal with this so it doesn't apply to you. But to some people it does. Therefore you shouldn't assume that 'Oh it doesnt matter for anyone' just because it doesn't matter specifically for you.

Am I happy with the way I am required to schedule vacation? No. But it is what it is and it can't be controlled.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Doomsday101;5049200 said:
And that will come out on the 18th so it is going to make a big differance? :laugh2: You guys complain constantly, if the NFL is that lousy and the Cowboys suck that bad then why bother unless complaining is what you get off to.

What makes it even funnier is that I've never seen a shred of evidence that ufcrules1 watches anything but the last game anyway. He must be big on fantasy football.

Anyways, back on the subject, my prediction is that the 'Boys will end the season at home for a change and will host the Eagles. Everything else seems fairly predictable... with the ratings for the final game last year being what they were, it would seem to be a foregone conclusion they will get the max number of Sunday night games in addition to a Monday night game.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
Doomsday101;5049200 said:

Pot_Meet_Kettle.jpg

Like I said, why on earth would you even care? Just move on.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
DejectedFan1996;5049221 said:
One or two days could determine whether my supervisors want to continue to bend the vacation policy for me or not. Obviously you have the luxuary of not having to deal with this so it doesn't apply to you. But to some people it does. Therefore you shouldn't assume that 'Oh it doesnt matter for anyone' just because it doesn't matter specifically for you.

Am I happy with the way I am required to schedule vacation? No. But it is what it is and it can't be controlled.

wow that must be a sucky policy if you have to schedule 1-2 days off over 4 months in advance...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
ufcrules1;5049230 said:
Pot_Meet_Kettle.jpg

Like I said, why on earth would you even care? Just move on.

I don't whine about the NFL or the Team you guys do. You act like little kids when you don't get your way or things do not happen as fast as you like.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
DejectedFan1996;5049221 said:

and the NFL schedule comes out about the same time every fricken year but it is an issue today? :lmao:

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
NFL to release 2013 regular-season schedule Thursday

Fear not, friends, the NFL schedule will become public knowledge this week.

League spokesman Greg Aiello announced Tuesday that the NFL's 2013 regular-season slate of games will be announced on Thursday at 8 p.m. ET.

NFL.com and NFL Network's "Schedule Release '13" programming will simultaneously reveal this year's lineup.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...-release-2013-regularseason-schedule-thursday

StylisticS

Reaction score
Doomsday101;5049302 said:
I don't whine about the NFL or the Team you guys do. You act like little kids when you don't get your way or things do not happen as fast as you like.
I think people just want something to talk about because nothing is going on right now. That's all.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
StylisticS;5049349 said:
I think people just want something to talk about because nothing is going on right now. That's all.

Maybe so but still a long wait until the season begins. In the meantime you have the draft about to happen, then the start of mini camps.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Doomsday101;5049356 said:
Maybe so but still a long wait until the season begins. In the meantime you have the draft about to happen, then the start of mini camps.
Yeah but many of us want to talk about the hear and now. There isn't much to talk about when it comes to the draft and especially the minicamps. So this just buys people to talk about until next Thursday.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
StylisticS;5049380 said:
Yeah but many of us want to talk about the hear and now. There isn't much to talk about when it comes to the draft and especially the minicamps. So this just buys people to talk about until next Thursday.

well 18th is a couple of days out, NFL will have the schedule out in ample time.

Nation

Reaction score
I always look forward to the NFL schedule release. It's interesting to see the intricacies of our schedule and the rest of the East (who each plays coming off their bye, the national schedule for week one, what the primetime games will be, how many teams we play are coming off bye weeks) plus I do a trip or two to an away game once a year.