2013 Schedule Thread

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Pessimist_cowboy;5050996 said:
again ? im tired of that matchup ... i was hoping for gb vs dallas week 1

Yeah, I don't care for another divisional opener. Not in a year where the defense is going to a new DC (yet again) and a new scheme entirely.

I'd rather get a few games under the belt before breaking into those divisional games.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
No one saying anything about us opening at home eh? Guess we really will find something to complain about won't we?

DallasJ7

Reaction score
Cowboys + big market opponent + primetime = ratings + $$$$$$. I think we're gonna keep seeing match-ups like this Week 1.

It's nice to finally open at home, but this very likely means we're gonna have an NFC East road game Week 17 yet again.

Nation

Reaction score
dargonking999;5051007 said:
No one saying anything about us opening at home eh? Guess we really will find something to complain about won't we?

When we close on the road I'm sure you'll hear them then

anj113

Reaction score
So sick of opening in prime time. I hate night games. Isn't the whole country sick of Giants - Cowboys in prime time every year?

weaver21

Reaction score
We were gonna have to play the Giants in primetime sometime during the season anyway, but it does suck having to play them again in Week 1 on SNF. I would've preferred playing the Packers or Bears on the road seeing as we play better on the road anyway.

JBS

Reaction score
weaver21;5051022 said:
We were gonna have to play the Giants in primetime sometime during the season anyway, but it does suck having to play them again in Week 1 on SNF. I would've preferred playing the Packers or Bears on the road seeing as we play better on the road anyway.

i dont think any1 wants to play GB on the road this season

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Hoofbite;5051001 said:
Yeah, I don't care for another divisional opener. Not in a year where the defense is going to a new DC (yet again) and a new scheme entirely.

I'd rather get a few games under the belt before breaking into those divisional games.

Thats the biggest question by far for this team. Im really thinking the defense is going to stuggle big time until about mid season but I hope im wrong.

weaver21

Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;5051026 said:
i dont think any1 wants to play GB on the road this season

We play Green Bay at home this season. I was talking about playing the Bears on the road. Not only do we play better on the road, but we also avoid having to play Chicago late in the season where it'll most likely be in the 30s or possibly 20s temperature wise.

DallasJ7

Reaction score
heard at the NFL offices: "Yeah, we'll throw 'em a bone with a home opener, but it's gotta be against the team that they're 0-4 against at Cowboys Stadium. Mwahahaha!"

Zordon

Reaction score
Just rename the place Giants Stadium South if we lose that opening game.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Zordon;5051043 said:
Just rename the place Giants Stadium South if we lose that opening game.

Lol. We just need to play all our games on the road every year and we will have a better record.

Zordon

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;5051048 said:
Eagles schedule leaks

Jeff McLane ‏@Jeff_McLane 7m
11/3, at OAK; 11/10, at GB; 11/17, vs WAS; 11/24 BYE; 12/1, vs ARI; 12/8, vs DET; 12/15, at MIN; 12/22, vs. CHI; 12/29, at DAL.
yep..

BIKkmkZCUAA2S1j.jpg