2013 Schedule Thread

Nation

Reaction score
ufcrules1;5050905 said:
Where did you hear that? The word is it is Denver.

"Contrary to what many have speculated, the Broncos will not play Thanksgiving Day in Dallas. They will play the Cowboys in Dallas at another date."

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Shunpike;5050917 said:
Dallas will be guaranteed to win the game if that's the case. What's wrong with that? Don't you want to be happy on Thanksgiving? :)
I want to be happy AND entertained.

erod;5050918 said:
He's just guessing. But he's got a 50/50 shot. It's either Oakland or Denver.
I'm guessing he's closer to 100 than you might think. We'll see in a few hours, tho.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;5050908 said:
That sounds like a snoozer...

It always seems that whoever the Cowboys play on Thanksgiving, to me is a snoozer! Something in the turkey always makes me want to take a big nap.

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
Doomsday101;5050827 said:
The NFL has not changed when they announce the schedule this is not new. Evidently you have never been to a game since you have been unable to plan them due to the mean old NFL not doing things on your time frame. You guys love to complain about any and everything. But hey if complaining is what makes you happy go for it but the NFL sure as hell is not going to alter for you

You don't seem to get it and at this point you never will. Yes evidently I've never been to a game and that's been stated. It's also evident that the schedule comes out every year around the same time. I am not complaining about the April time frame. I am stating that the sooner the better because my supervisors are clocking me to put this last week in. You made it seem as if it doesn't matter to anyone if/when the schedule is released when it may to people like myself. It's funny that you spout things off as facts but get very defensive when it comes to other opinionated topics around this forum.

Hypocrisy at it's finest. But hey, you win. I concede.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
5Stars;5050929 said:
It always seems that whoever the Cowboys play on Thanksgiving, to me is a snoozer! Something in the turkey always makes me want to take a big nap.

That'd be the tryptophan!

DallasJ7

Reaction score
Wait, we played Oakland on Thanksgiving the last time we had the AFC West in '09. Lame - although obviously it greatly increases the chances of a Cowboys win as opposed to playing the Broncos.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
DallasJ7;5050948 said:
Wait, we played Oakland on Thanksgiving the last time we had the AFC West in '09. Lame - although obviously it greatly increases the chances of a Cowboys win as opposed to playing the Broncos.

Yes it does way better chance at winning lol. Go from playing the best team to one of the worst! But they did beat the stealers last year and there is never a for sure win with the cowboys.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
DejectedFan1996;5050938 said:
You don't seem to get it and at this point you never will. Yes evidently I've never been to a game and that's been stated. It's also evident that the schedule comes out every year around the same time. I am not complaining about the April time frame. I am stating that the sooner the better because my supervisors are clocking me to put this last week in. You made it seem as if it doesn't matter to anyone if/when the schedule is released when it may to people like myself. It's funny that you spout things off as facts but get very defensive when it comes to other opinionated topics around this forum.

Hypocrisy at it's finest. But hey, you win. I concede.

Your wish comes true tonight so give it a rest.

DallasJ7

Reaction score
StarBoyz83;5050950 said:
Yes it does way better chance at winning lol. Go from playing the best team to one of the worst! But they did beat the stealers last year and there is never a for sure win with the cowboys.

Knowing this team, it'll probably be like the Dolphins game in 2011 where we won by the skin of our teeth.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
DallasJ7;5050960 said:
Knowing this team, it'll probably be like the Dolphins game in 2011 where we won by the skin of our teeth.

If you can tell me today we win the game on Thanksgiving I'll take it. :eek:

DallasJ7

Reaction score
Doomsday101;5050962 said:

Ha, no kidding! It was just much more pleasant several years ago when one could relax with a full belly and watch the Boys beat up on the Jets or Seahawks or whomever.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Doomsday101;5050962 said:

Well, I hate to break it to you, but Romo is the QB.

No chance....

:cool:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
DallasJ7;5050965 said:
Ha, no kidding! It was just much more pleasant several years ago when one could relax with a full belly and watch the Boys beat up on the Jets or Seahawks or whomever.

We may beat up on who ever we play on Thanksgiving right now no one knows how this team will do.

However there has never been a season where I didn't like a win small one by the skin of the teeth or big blow out it all adds the same in the W column.

StylisticS

Reaction score
DallasJ7;5050948 said:
Yeah that's why I didn't think we would play them again in 09 on T-Giving.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
5Stars;5050970 said:
Well, I hate to break it to you, but Romo is the QB.

No chance....

:cool:

:laugh2: I have a lot more concerns than Romo. However I take the concerns as unknowns. I have no clue as how younger players will have developed from the end of last year heading into this year.

So many just want to assume it is all bad, for me I don't know.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Shunpike;5050917 said:
Dallas will be guaranteed to win the game if that's the case. What's wrong with that? Don't you want to be happy on Thanksgiving? :)

That's what I'm thinking. Not that we will definitely beat the Raiders but I sure like an easier matchup.

Nation

Reaction score
Risen Star;5050977 said:
That's what I'm thinking. Not that we will definitely beat the Raiders but I sure like an easier matchup.

I enjoyed Thanksgiving a lot more from 2006-2009 than the close games we lost in 2010 and 2012.

Turtle0986

Reaction score
I am a bit shocked that we are not playing Denver on Thanksgiving, one would think the networks would want Manning on that day. Raiders will make for a good game and what should be an easy win instead