2014 NFL Draft Spreadsheet and Cowboyszone "BIG BOARD"***Public Spreadsheet Post #19***

tm1119

Reaction score
This isn't easy by the way.....I feel like 35-80 in this draft class are all interchangeable. I got to 73 and to call it quits, I'll try to add some more as we get closer to the draft

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
First class work. That must have taken a long time. Will be giving you my top 100 and using his come may 8th

Fredd

Reaction score
This isn't easy by the way.....I feel like 35-80 in this draft class are all interchangeable. I got to 73 and to call it quits, I'll try to add some more as we get closer to the draft

thanx! I see them in there. I appreciate it!

Fredd

Reaction score
OK, so I have done my first "edit" of my own picks and moved guys up and down the list based on what I think instead of just what the mocks averaged out to. In my list, you will see the movement of my list by seeing if a player is shaded in BLUE, then they moved up. If they moved down, then they are shaded in yellow-ish orange(you can edit your own later if you would like)

Notables moving up: Mack (to #3 overall), Martin and Donald
Notable moving down: Manziel (down to #24), Nix (out of the top 10), Cooks (the shine of the combine is wearing off a little for me)

Enter your own by clicking the link below. We will use this to make our own "BIG BOARD" if enough people participate. I welcome your comments.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoBGPWKdYxpndEdseXlZT2I5aFJULUIzTzJkOElvNVE&usp=sharing

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
most excellent work here man.
seriously /salute.

only issue would be in area of rankings but not sure there's a great way to handle it.
the 16 mocks is encompassing and seems fair.
all that said mocks can change drastically over short periods.
do you have a way to update the ratings as "newer" mocks come out?
i.e. can you feed new mocks for new ratings?

Might be a cool feature in the future if not.. tho potentially a lot more work. .. likely 16 new sheets with intense formulas added. .

Fredd

Reaction score
most excellent work here man.
seriously /salute.

only issue would be in area of rankings but not sure there's a great way to handle it.
the 16 mocks is encompassing and seems fair.
all that said mocks can change drastically over short periods.
do you have a way to update the ratings as "newer" mocks come out?
i.e. can you feed new mocks for new ratings?

Might be a cool feature in the future if not.. tho potentially a lot more work. .. likely 16 new sheets with intense formulas added. .

Thanx, appreciate it (tell your CZ friends!); Yes, I am going to update the rankings along the way

There is a link (see post 25)...you put in your top picks (up to 150) and once people actually give me their realistic mocks, I will continue to update the CZ Big Board, it does take me a while to do that (about 2 - 3 hours each time I do an update)...and you will see that. We can update as often as you like, but the mods have to put the updated file out there in this site...you can also find it on my web site (http://fredsboot.com/nfl-draft-2014.html - the mods let me refer to the site last year and I hope this year :) ); the spreadsheet is in the upper right corner); I will be updating that often in the next 6 weeks leading up to the draft

Get your picks in!!!

Note: You should add all players in there, don't leave out guys that you don't want or don't think Dallas has on their board

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Thanx, appreciate it (tell your CZ friends!); Yes, I am going to update the rankings along the way

There is a link (see post 25)...you put in your top picks (up to 150) and once people actually give me their realistic mocks, I will continue to update the CZ Big Board, it does take me a while to do that (about 2 - 3 hours each time I do an update)...and you will see that. We can update as often as you like, but the mods have to put the updated file out there in this site...you can also find it on my web site (http://fredsboot.com/nfl-draft-2014.html - the mods let me refer to the site last year and I hope this year :) ); the spreadsheet is in the upper right corner); I will be updating that often in the next 6 weeks leading up to the draft

Get your picks in!!!

Note: You should add all players in there, don't leave out guys that you don't want or don't think Dallas has on their board

Gotcha. I dl'd the spreadsheet and focused on it and forget the rest of the thread:)
I did read it all after so caught the personal board we are creating.
I will fill one out for sure.

Fredd

Reaction score
Gotcha. I dl'd the spreadsheet and focused on it and forget the rest of the thread:)
I did read it all after so caught the personal board we are creating.
I will fill one out for sure.

I saw your picks, thank you! I assume that you put Lewan "in the box" because you don't want him on the team?

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
added my top 100, cmon guys add your rankings, dont let this hard work go amiss

bb721

Reaction score
Fredd, thanks so much for all the time and effort you've invested into preparing this, it's an awesome resource.

Fredd

Reaction score
Fredd, thanks so much for all the time and effort you've invested into preparing this, it's an awesome resource.

Thanx. I appreciate it. now we just have to get people to go in and give their top 100-150 so we can make a CZ Big Board. Get in there and tell people! :)

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
great work, but Phillip Gaines is rated too low. He is listed as a 3rd rounder on CBS Sports.

Fredd

Reaction score
great work, but Phillip Gaines is rated too low. He is listed as a 3rd rounder on CBS Sports.

than you...so, help a brother out and put your list together using the link...the more people get involved, the more we, collectively, can make our own CZ Big board...and, the rankings came from mocks from a month ago....things are going to change...