2015 College Football Thread

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind Henry in the 2nd, but there's already a lot of wear on those treads.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
Overall, the Clemson secondary failed them...
feel bad for The Tigers, kinda wanted an ACC win over the SEC...

Congrats to Coker on his second title win.. one as a backup with the Noles, one with Bama...

well, on to the next season...
GO NOLES!

jimmy40

Reaction score
Wonder if Clemson would like the end of the first half over again?

jimmy40

Reaction score
Overall, the Clemson secondary failed them...
feel bad for The Tigers, kinda wanted an ACC win over the SEC...

Congrats to Coker on his second title win.. one as a backup with the Noles, one with Bama...

well, on to the next season...
GO NOLES!

Losing their best db was a killer.

BigDGarciaFan

Reaction score
This Championship Game, This Tournament, This College Football season is entirely..... RIGGED. I would turn off your TVs. were not watching no trophy presentation and the highlights. if Bama wins the title again next year. i will never show my face at any FBS stadium(Permanent and Temporary)....... ...............wait what am i saying? ok, i got this, I will never watch a game involving the Crimson Tide on TV, PERIOD

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
Good Game @dogunwo. I know how disappointing it is to see the team you root for lose in the title game, despite playing well in most aspects of the game (special teams and secondary bugaboos). There is a bright side, Clemson seems to have asserted themselves as a yearly national power, and will have shot at making the playoffs more times than not. We both know how big the Tigers v. Noles (soon the Canes) games will be every year. Also, the Tigers are putting together stellar recruiting classes. I personally think the running back they have coming in is the best incoming frosh back in the nation.....

Keep your head up... no trolling here.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
others may not agree, but i thought he was a good one since i first laid eyes on him last year...

He won me over last night as an NFL prospect. He's always had accuracy issues and covered for them by making insane plays with his legs.
He did make a couple poor decisions last night but he showed some insane accuracy and touch at times.
Easy to forget he is a baby and will get far better as a passer.

I love watching that kid play.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
He won me over last night as an NFL prospect. He's always had accuracy issues and covered for them by making insane plays with his legs.
He did make a couple poor decisions last night but he showed some insane accuracy and touch at times.
Easy to forget he is a baby and will get far better as a passer.

I love watching that kid play.
He doesn't look like a great passer, but, more often than not, the ball is where it needs to be even though he tends to run too much, he'll have to change that. I think next year will be really telling for him as an NFL prospect.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
That was a great championship game, you got what are distinctly the two best teams in college football going at it, and neither backed down. Just an awesome football game to watch.

Say what you will about Saban, but that is the best coached team in college.