Twitter: 2016 Draft Derek Henry & Zeke

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
So about 69 carries for Henry and 76 carries for Elliott., pretty close to even considering that they weren't handed the ball every time a team used an eight-man front.

It is interesting, though, that it was roughly the same amount of plays.

There are still questions their disparities in touches raise even if you take this away. Surely, you cannot believe that a straight-up comparison of their last 500 carries tells the whole story.
Again just pointing out that those disputing the last 500 carries is biased because Zeke is the offensive focus and Henry is not... Aren't being dsct based.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
I can tell you are all nerded up
LOL more insults.

Well I probably lift more than you do and I'd be surprised if you were ever a better athlete than I was. I tore my Achilles last year playing sports but even now a year removed I'm still dunking basketballs.

Again what does this have to do with Henry being more productive than Zeke over their last 500 carries despite Henry facing a higher percentage of stacked boxes?

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Here's your sample man stuff your face with it Bonn Appetit.......

feed-zeke-nfl-ranks-since-2016-1st-in-total-touches-60877013.png
You're not going to convince me of anything with a volume based approach. Tell me about his efficiency numbers.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
The Cowboys have the most cap space in the NFC next season and third most after Miami and Indy in the NFL.
Yeha and like 30 people signed.

Also this idea if you have cap space waste it is amazingly bad. Cap space doesn't expire. It can roll forward. A dollar wasted is a dollar wasted.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
IM not the one here bashing our players sir. And I brought it up because the OP made it seem like Zeke is a nothing RB. Nothing RBs dont come close to record setting seasons.

Where did I bash our players? When I recognized Barkley's talent?
Lol get out of here

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
How about using the entire body of work and not "the last 500 carries?" Or any other chunk.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
we'll never know, but the idea a Heisman Trophy RB out of Bama couldn't produce behind the 2016 OL is rather weird

He looked really bad his rookie year if my memory serves me correct...

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
He averaged 4.5 yards per carry his rookie year. He was in a timeshare and in an offense that had exactly one 300 yard passer.

I seem to recall he had major issues his rookie season. Something about wanting to quit, was out of shape, struggled tremendously...

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Henry has faced the highest % of 8+ men boxes in the entire league since entering the league. "You dont play eight men in the box against Henry as much...." Yes you do, apparently.

Thinking that D's focus in on Zeke more than every other RB is flawed logic that is not at all aligned with reality
Most people post a link.