2016 Mel Kiper Invitational chat thread

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Jim Irsay is sloshed on oxy and liquor and is demanding I listen to trade down offers.

Anyone interested in Indy's pick, PM please. This guy is getting violent.

Plankton

Reaction score
Jerry Reese is reading the NFL GM for Dummies book as we speak. Since the book doesn't come with pictures, it will take a while. As a result, the #10 pick is on the market for those interested.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Everybody wants to move down. It's like they're all defeated knowing Wentz won't be there for their pick.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The first pick is in but we're waiting to see if he shows up, as he still could trade the pick.

Plankton

Reaction score
The first pick is in but we're waiting to see if he shows up, as he still could trade the pick.

giphy.gif

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Fox's Jay Glazer reporting that the Cowboys party bus was out late last night. As a result, the Cowboys FO is hung over and willing to trade down if teams are interested.

Alexander

Reaction score
In real life, I wonder if that is the best thing for Cleveland.

Although Wentz will be a first ballot Hall of Famer, Cleveland has a stench to it that could ruin his career.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Send me a pick for the Chargers. Just in case he doesn't show up. Tick tock.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Mark Davis needs a new stadium. Will trade anything for carson wentz in order to sell corporate boxes....

Plankton

Reaction score
In real life, I wonder if that is the best thing for Cleveland.

Although Wentz will be a first ballot Hall of Famer, Cleveland has a stench to it that could ruin his career.

Is he Moneyball enough to be taken by the Browns? I know that he's an FCS guy, but still, he's been trending high.

Wouldn't it just be Browns like to take Jake Rudock instead, and try to show everyone how smart they are?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Quest is usually one of our most active GMs and I was talking him just yesterday about being ready which he assured he would be.

Maybe he got word about Wentz and just bailed.

Send me a pick for the Chargers, please.

Alexander

Reaction score
Is he Moneyball enough to be taken by the Browns? I know that he's an FCS guy, but still, he's been trending high.

Wouldn't it just be Browns like to take Jake Rudock instead, and try to show everyone how smart they are?

All kidding aside, that is an interesting point. You might see some weird sabermetric stuff out of them. Especially in free agency.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Chargers select....Ronnie Stanley OT Notre Dame. They gotta keep Rivers up right:rolleyes: