2016 Mel Kiper Invitational chat thread

tm1119

Reaction score
Of course this is probably the toughest pick to call....Bosa? Stanley? Buckner? Ramsey?

Plankton

Reaction score
All kidding aside, that is an interesting point. You might see some weird sabermetric stuff out of them. Especially in free agency.

Truthfully, I think they are a complete wild card now. Especially with that imbecile of an owner, who might listen to the wino on the street to pick someone like Manziel.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
All kidding aside, that is an interesting point. You might see some weird sabermetric stuff out of them. Especially in free agency.

It all depends what kind of clout DePodesta has there. He may not be a consultant or maybe a tie-breaker if the FO is torn between two players.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
As for Cleveland...Don't be shocked to see RG3 end up there....and they go BPA....Myles Jack;)

Then turn around and get a guy like....Dak Prescott QB Mississippi St. in round 4

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
If you look at SD's roster they have some legitimate holes. RT, FS, WR.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
If you look at SD's roster they have some legitimate holes. RT, FS, WR.

If I was San Diego....I trade Rivers...and draft a QB. Someone like Houston or Buffalo might be willing to give up multiple picks.

Alexander

Reaction score
Was that Ramsey pick a poster chosen one or from voting?

Alexander

Reaction score
If I was San Diego....I trade Rivers...and draft a QB. Someone like Houston or Buffalo might be willing to give up multiple picks.

If they were moving to LA in earnest, I would agree. But if they trade their best player, they won't sell out a single game in San Diego.

Alexander

Reaction score
He's also had a lot of injuries.

The Chargers definitely have holes at nearly every level of their team.

Teams that are picking in the top five usually do.

But anyways, Dallas just had some bad luck or something.

tm1119

Reaction score
49ers #7 pick available for a reasonable price...defensive players are dropping...