2016 Mel Kiper Invitational chat thread

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
If they were moving to LA in earnest, I would agree. But if they trade their best player, they won't sell out a single game in San Diego.

What has Rivers ever won? Nothing....I think the fan base would appreciate a fresh start. I've got a couple of hardcore fans as friends that hate Rivers.

tm1119

Reaction score
No one wants to trade up for Buckner, Bosa, or Jack?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please send me a pick for the Ravens in case he doesn't show.

These guys said they'd be ready. A relationship is built on trust.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Wait, the Jags took a tackle?

Why? They have the All Pro Jermey Parnell playing the position right now.

What a reach!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
They need a LBer? Based on what? They have Butler, Attaochu, Te'o and Ingram. Not stellar, but decent enough.

Look at their production from the LBs in a 34 defense. Look at where they ranked last year vs the run. Watch them play. They can't stop the run. They were ranked 15th vs pass. They don't need a FS nearly as much as they do a do it all LB.

Alexander

Reaction score
Look at their production from the LBs in a 34 defense. Look at where they ranked last year vs the run. Watch them play. They can't stop the run. They were ranked 15th vs pass. They don't need a FS nearly as much as they do a do it all LB.

If I am criticizing their run defense, I look right at the fact they have Sean Lissemore as a starting NT.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Wait, the Jags took a tackle?

Why? They have the All Pro Jermey Parnell playing the position right now.

What a reach!

Yup....don't get it. If this was the real draft...Jags are tripping over themselves to get to the podium w/ the card Myles Jack...Or Bosa

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
If I am criticizing their run defense, I look right at the fact they have Sean Lissemore as a starting NT.

They could use help there but you don't draft a NT with a top 5 pick. Look at the production of the LBs.

Alexander

Reaction score
They could use help there but you don't draft a NT with a top 5 pick. Look at the production of the LBs.

I did not say draft a nose there. An undersized Myles Jack is not going to improve the run defense.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I did not say draft a nose there. An undersized Myles Jack is not going to improve the run defense.

Yeah it would. He's the perfect cover, chase LB. Pick is in so it doesn't matter but they need a solid LB pretty bad. Did you actually look at the production from there LBs?

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
The Minnesota Vikings are open to any trade offers. If you're interested, PM me.

Plankton

Reaction score
Yeah it would. He's the perfect cover, chase LB. Pick is in so it doesn't matter but they need a solid LB pretty bad. Did you actually look at the production from there LBs?

Jack is not a scheme fit for their defense at all.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dolphins look like a no show too.

We should start likes blackballing these guys. It's that serious to me.