2017-18 NBA Season

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Lakers new addition IT has been awesome. 1st half, 16 points (4-7 3pters), 4 assists in 14 minutes.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Wow, Celtics, so much for their so called d. Can't wait for the Cavs team to gel and show how good they can be. Good to see Clarkson play well.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Amazing it took only 1 game. I was on the Cavs thread after the trade (fearthesword.com), some were upset calling we traded for Lakers trash. Hating on Clarkson. Now, its the exact opposite. They are shocked at how good Clarkson was in the game. Too funny. Clarkson was playing his best stretch of Laker bball in his career before the trade. The guy can score.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Celtics played like absolute garbage defensively. Gonna need much stronger perimeter defense and switch on the PnR to beat the Cavs

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Amazing it took only 1 game. I was on the Cavs thread after the trade (fearthesword.com), some were upset calling we traded for Lakers trash. Hating on Clarkson. Now, its the exact opposite. They are shocked at how good Clarkson was in the game. Too funny. Clarkson was playing his best stretch of Laker bball in his career before the trade. The guy can score.
Fear the sword is garbage. They still thought they were good enough to win the East when they were old and slow

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Although I will say the new look Cavs are going to be a much tougher foe on the playoffs. I still wouldnt put money on them over us or Toronto, but those became winnable series for them

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Although I will say the new look Cavs are going to be a much tougher foe on the playoffs. I still wouldnt put money on them over us or Toronto, but those became winnable series for them

Celtics need more offensive punch, that's for sure.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
lol. Pathetic. Go sit in your $5 mill mansion and drive your Rolls Royce. No once cares what you think.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Yea, I'm glad NY didn't win the lottery last year. He would certainly bolt for LA if he were drafted by any other team and we would have years of putting up with Lavar for nothing. Maybe this year #23and59

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I just noticed the upcoming NBA All-Star game on the scoreboard. It says Team LeBron vs Team Stephen.......what is this nonsense? Pandering or some new change? That is ridiculous :thumbdown:

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I just noticed the upcoming NBA All-Star game on the scoreboard. It says Team LeBron vs Team Stephen.......what is this nonsense? Pandering or some new change? That is ridiculous :thumbdown:

lol, instead of east vs west, the top vote getter in the east and the top vote getter in the west pick teams.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Pencil in Cleveland-Golden State IV, the only team I see disrupting that is maybe Houston but Paul and Harden have made careers of coming up small in the playoffs and so has D'Antoni so I'll have to see it to believe it.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Lakers vs Timberwolves
Thursday, Feb. 15, 2018 • 9:00 PM ET
Target Center • Minneapolis, MN
National: TNT
Local: SpecSN/D, SpecSN/D, TNT-SAP
Radio: 710 AM ESPN / 1330 AM ESPN DEPORTES, 830 WCCO

I think the Lakers should release IT now. He's not a good fit for the team. When he's on the court you can see the other players are out of their element. Not good for a young team that just started clicking. From what iv'e seen so far it looks like he doesn't play any defense. I would never give any player a max deal who doesn't play defense.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Lakers vs Timberwolves
Thursday, Feb. 15, 2018 • 9:00 PM ET
Target Center • Minneapolis, MN
National: TNT
Local: SpecSN/D, SpecSN/D, TNT-SAP
Radio: 710 AM ESPN / 1330 AM ESPN DEPORTES, 830 WCCO

I think the Lakers should release IT now. He's not a good fit for the team. When he's on the court you can see the other players are out of their element. Not good for a young team that just started clicking. From what iv'e seen so far it looks like he doesn't play any defense. I would never give any player a max deal who doesn't play defense.

If we have a chance making the 8th seed, he won't be cut. As of now, we do (Lonzo will be back after break).