2017-18 NBA Season

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
lol. Heard IThomas' agent has said that Thomas will not come off the Lakers bench (has to start). Get real. Lakers aren't benching Ball and aren't playing Ball alongside IT. Hart as of now is the starting SG. He has been playing lights out the last 3 games he's started. Thomas can suck it on the bench and not play a minute. Thomas free agency plans have hit rock bottom. Too funny.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
lol. Heard IThomas' agent has said that Thomas will not come off the Lakers bench (has to start). Get real. Lakers aren't benching Ball and aren't playing Ball alongside IT. Hart has of now is the starting SG. He has been playing lights out the last 3 games he's started. Thomas can suck it on the bench and not play a minute. Thomas free agency plans have hit rock bottom. Too funny.
Tell you man. Buy him out. Dude has been a serious cancer all year. Add to that he isnt 100% and still felt entitled to an incredibly usage with terrible efficiency on the court with the best player in the NBA.

He is turned into a guy you simply dont want around younger players

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LeBron is the most selfish and self-serving player in history. Unfortunately, the Cavs enable him by giving in to his every demand. It really sickens me to watch LeBron always refer to himself as "King".

Why doesn't he ALWAYS have to play on a superteam? And if he can't win with one version of a superteam, he demands the Cavs create another one, mid-season.

I would take great joy in seeing him get bounced out in the second round of the Eastern playoffs.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The Grizzlies would be stupid if they cant swing an Evans trade. Basically a free asset for BAE

Dont get tooooo greedy

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Tell you man. Buy him out. Dude has been a serious cancer all year. Add to that he isnt 100% and still felt entitled to an incredibly usage with terrible efficiency on the court with the best player in the NBA.

He is turned into a guy you simply dont want around younger players

Just don't dress him for games. No need to buy him out. He screwing his free agency plans with his injury history and now this prima donna attitude. Lakers players won't be affected. They just will brush it off. They all love playing for Luke and the Lakers.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just don't dress him for games. No need to buy him out. He screwing his free agency plans with his injury history and now this prima donna attitude. Lakers players won't be affected. They just will brush it off. They all love playing for Luke and the Lakers.
Just send him home

And I dont mean to Boston

That would be a ******* nightmare

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Buying him out means giving in to his agent's demands.
He is toxic. Look at what he to a vet Clevelnd team with Lebron. He isnt a guy at this point you want anywhere near young players. Bite the bullet and buy him out. He came with a first round pick attached for a reason.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
He is toxic. Look at what he to a vet Clevelnd team with Lebron. He isnt a guy at this point you want anywhere near young players. Bite the bullet and buy him out. He came with a first round pick attached for a reason.

As I said, him talking isn't gonna affect the young guys. They love playing for Luke and the Lakers. IT won't be back next season anyways.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
As I said, him talking isn't gonna affect the young guys. They love playing for Luke and the Lakers. IT won't be back next season anyways.
You can never really tell how young players will react to a player like Thomas. A player who at this point has become an incredibly divisive, destabilizing figure who will amplify that by dominating the ball and taking incredibly inefficient shots.

You got what you want out of him already. An expiring contract. You even got a first round pick to take him off of Clevelands hands. You're up 2 now. Quite while you are ahead. Buy him out or tell him to stay home an collect a check. He really offers you nothing at this point. At stage he is nothing but toxicity. Close nit or not, you dont want that around a young core. Especially for a guy who is taking the ball out of there hands.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Just heard that Magic said of Thomas, that he is SUPER excited to be a Laker. Was a Laker fan growing up. (so I don't see him being a cancer)

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
These moves dont really concern me as a Celtics. Im still more afraid of the Raptors ( who just took us to the shed) than the Cavs.

Cavs just dont have the horses to out talent the top teams in the East anymore. Lebron will get his points, but we can D them up on all levels. And while they added some nice offensive peices, I don't see it moving the needle against us. They got younger, but I dont know how much better they have gotten defensively

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don't see why, I'm not sure if there was a better deal for Kyrie to be had.
I would have been laughing if they used the Nets pick to dump Thompson and Smith's salary. That was the centerpiece of the trade. It was a solid looking package at the time. If Cleveland knew how to use Crowder and if IT didn't turn into such a **** head it would have been a solid deal for Cleveland. Really once Kyrie demanded a trade, they were pretty were destined to get a lesser return.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Definitely ratchets up the final month as a proving ground and makes the playoffs a bit more interesting.

Don't know that this was done to appease LeBron.
This it was always set up to be LeBron friendly but also prepare for life after him.
Cavs basically dared him to to go LAL now by clearing their cap room issues up.

I really like the CLE moves and they should concern anyone in the East.
They went from old, slow no defense to once again a defensive group with 3 and D guys on the wing.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Definitely ratchets up the final month as a proving ground and makes the playoffs a bit more interesting.

Don't know that this was done to appease LeBron.
This it was always set up to be LeBron friendly but also prepare for life after him.
Cavs basically dared him to to go LAL now by clearing their cap room issues up.

I really like the CLE moves and they should concern anyone in the East.
They went from old, slow no defense to once again a defensive group with 3 and D guys on the wing.
We get the new look Cavs sunday on National TV. Considering it will be the first game together there probably wont be a whole to take away from it. But it will be interesting to see how they match up