2017-2018 NHL season

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Vegas vs SJ was a great game last night ...

This could be a great series.

Boston beat TB

Love NHL playoff hockey

Pittsburgh vs Washington at 3...Washington, if you lose both these home games, I seriously doubt you are coming back against Pittsburgh...

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Great game Jets vs Predators tonight. 1-1 as Nashville ties the series up. Now you come to our house!! At BellMts, the whiteout and white noise is nothing what you have experienced before.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Great game Jets vs Predators tonight. 1-1 as Nashville ties the series up. Now you come to our house!! At BellMts, the whiteout and white noise is nothing what you have experienced before.

That was a great game ... this series might go 7 and triple OT at that...

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Going to be crazy tomorrow night in the Peg. These teams are only heating up. Don't know if they will have anything left but the time it is settled to play in the next series.
Since my wings took an early vacation I jumped to the Jets ' bandwagon, so lets hope they do something magical. Go Jet

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Sharks and Golden Knights in OT again. These games are taking years off my life!!! :laugh:

Edit: Well, that sucked. lol

Nice way to battle back into the game but the Sharks have to find ways to close these games.

Last edited:

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Okay Winnipeg we got this, beat Preds tonight and they are not winning three straight on us. The fans are ready, and with 20,000 outside BellMts Street party, how can we lose.

That Budweiser Goal Light is going to be going off frequently!!! Hope they changed the bulbs and put fresh Duracell batteries into. Sorry picture is not posting. This is a huge light that was brought on a semi truck and stands as tall as a street light.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.