2017-2018 NHL season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Pens scored 5 straight goals after trailing 2-4 in the 2nd period. The crying being done by Philly fans is music to my ears. There's the empty-netter...bye-bye, Flyers.

Now they're throwing beer cans on the ice. Stay classy, Philadelphia. :lmao:

Last edited:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Way to go Vegas. LA only scored 3 goals in the series...

Vegas will be a tough out.
Vegas only scored 7. They're gonna have a tough go with the Sharks, no way they beat NSH, imo. Probably don't beat WPB, either. They are a team of second line tweeners and a great fourth line. Their defense is average. It's mind boggling they made it this far, but that Kings team wasn't good.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Vegas only scored 7. They're gonna have a tough go with the Sharks, no way they beat NSH, imo. Probably don't beat WPB, either. They are a team of second line tweeners and a great fourth line. Their defense is average. It's mind boggling they made it this far, but that Kings team wasn't good.

They've got coaching. I think their success depends heavily on Fleury. Fleury can be streaky, but he was very good in round1. Vegas offence was one of the better offence's in the regular season. But I certainly understand your point about the Kings...and Carter went cold in the playoffs. I agree, the Sharks will be a handful. At this point, I think any of the Western conference teams could get to the finals. Winnipeg was impressive in round 1 as well. I'm sticking with Pittsburgh to win it all. Hard for mr to bet against a Crosby led team, especially as well as he is playing...not only him, what about Guetzal, he was impressive in round 1. Love the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.