2017-2018 NHL season

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Vegas is winning the Cup ... I said from February on they could win it all. This isn't a an expansion team that we usually expect to see. George McPhee and his team did an amazing job of uncovering some pretty god talent...and coaching has been superb.

I read on the weekend that Gallant was on Montreals short-list, instead that hire Jullien the bum...

lukin2006

Reaction score
My son has a suite at Amalie Arena so getting pumped for my first Stanley Cup series. I am really becoming a hockey fan. I am stil not up on all the rules but the game itself is great. I dont know how some of the players get up when driven in to the glass.

It's an exciting, fast sport ... and hockey players are easily some of the toughest athlete's in all of sports...

The guy's who fearlessly block shots as well...

FloridaRob

Reaction score
went to a fight and a hockey game broke out. Unfortunately that was all the fight the Bolts had tonight. They lost the game and got destroyed on teh fight.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Vegas is winning the Cup ... I said from February on they could win it all. This isn't a an expansion team that we usually expect to see. George McPhee and his team did an amazing job of uncovering some pretty god talent...and coaching has been superb.

I read on the weekend that Gallant was on Montreals short-list, instead that hire Jullien the bum...

Washington is in tough with these guys, I don't think they can beat Vegas but maybe their destined to. Who gets the best goaltending in the series will win. Interesting to see if Vegas keeps getting the bounces they got at times vs the Jets.

Carson

Reaction score
Washington is in tough with these guys, I don't think they can beat Vegas but maybe their destined to. Who gets the best goaltending in the series will win. Interesting to see if Vegas keeps getting the bounces they got at times vs the Jets.

Great post.

IMO, that’s where Vegas has a huge advantage.

Fleury has won the cup 3 times and has ice in his veins.

Holtby is very hot and cold. Hopefully he plays like he did last night

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Ok, this sucks, the Pens are out. The Bolts blew a 3-2 series lead. Now the Crapitals are headed to the finals......hopefully my boy Flower can keep Alex O's filthy mitts off the prestigious Cup.

GO Knights

lukin2006

Reaction score

I agree. I have said that for awhile. I just think Vegas management did a great job. Kudos to the FO and coaches. Now, I say bring it home.

lukin2006

Reaction score

It'll be a great series. I hope Winnipeg doesn't make drastic changes after this loss. I think a years experience and the outcome will different next year. I will say this ... I'd try to bring John Tavarras in on a 1 deal ... see how bad he wants a championship...he's likely put Winnipeg over the top.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Great post.

IMO, that’s where Vegas has a huge advantage.

Fleury has won the cup 3 times and has ice in his veins.

Holtby is very hot and cold. Hopefully he plays like he did last night
Fleury can also go cold and put up some stinkers, he has been fantastic this post season for sure, but he has had horrible moments in the past for the Pens. I'm pulling for you guys, too, brother.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Fleury can also go cold and put up some stinkers, he has been fantastic this post season for sure, but he has had horrible moments in the past for the Pens. I'm pulling for you guys, too, brother.
You are correct about Fleury ... so far he has been steady as they come. I hope he doesn't go cold. I'm pulling for Vegas Trouty...sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.