2017-2018 NHL season

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
What a game.....oh and that open net whiff near the end that would have made it 5-5.....my heart was racing.....Hopefully Fleury can get his rhythm back for the rest of the series.

Flower Power.....Go Knights

Yup! That was an amazing game! Go Knights Go!

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
I thought once the Astros could win a World series that I could semi retire from sports.

Cowboys. Check

Mavericks. Check

Astros. Check

But as the Astros continued their run, The massacre happens. The Golden Knights come and give us all hugs.

"Great! Thanks for making me fall in love. Now I have to follow Hockey? Now I have to go to the closet, unpack all of my crazy superstitions & Juju and get one foe the Vegas Golden Knights."

I'm getting too old for this ****

:laugh:

BigDGarciaFan

Reaction score
Stanley Cup finals gm 2. Washington 1-1 Las Vegas 1st intermission.

Imagine Dragons performed the pre-game show

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
So.. no one gonna mention that Holtby save, doe?!

Love Ovechkin's reaction to that glorious save (save of the year, imo) on the bench! :D

C'mon Capitals, git er done! Stole one on the road. McNabb's hit on Kuznetsov was devastating... and clean, imo. McNabb does have a nasty past, tho. Still, a clean hit, and the Capitals are gonna feel it if he's out for long. But they've weathered some injuries this post season already. Kuz is listed as day-to-day. We shall seeeeee....

Carson

Reaction score

Love Ovechkin's reaction to that glorious save (save of the year, imo) on the bench! :D

C'mon Capitals, git er done! Stole one on the road. McNabb's hit on Kuznetsov was devastating... and clean, imo. McNabb does have a nasty past, tho. Still, a clean hit, and the Capitals are gonna feel it if he's out for long. But they've weathered some injuries this post season already. Kuz is listed as day-to-day. We shall seeeeee....

Simply a thing of beauty.

I thought that was a goal for sure. I even yelled a certain profanity at the TV when the puck was shot!

1-1 though so I’m happy. Go caps!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

I gotta give him props for that. It was a great save.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Vegas just keeps on winning. It is very hard to believe a 1st year team is only 3 wins a way from a championship. Vegas fans will be spoiled after this year...
It is fixed the league wants Vegas to win and win now that's how they setup the team from the start.It is all about $$$. They knew if they start with a real expansion team,that team has no chance to establish a good fan base in Vegas for years.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
It is fixed the league wants Vegas to win and win now that's how they setup the team from the start.It is all about $$$. They knew if they start with a real expansion team,that team has no chance to establish a good fan base in Vegas for years.

There is nothing fixed with Vegas. They are a damn good team period. Was it fixed that the Jets only scored 10 goals in 5 games vs Vegas?

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
There is nothing fixed with Vegas. They are a damn good team period. Was it fixed that the Jets only scored 10 goals in 5 games vs Vegas?
No gaming fixed.It is the way the team was built.Other teams had to let some good players to be taken by them.In the past a new expansion team will have players from the bottom of the rosters or some aged players.The NHL wants the team to win and win now to build a fan base.what Vegas as a city has to do with hockey?

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score

C'mon Capitals, git er done! Stole one on the road. McNabb's hit on Kuznetsov was devastating... and clean, imo. McNabb does have a nasty past, tho. Still, a clean hit, and the Capitals are gonna feel it if he's out for long. But they've weathered some injuries this post season already. Kuz is listed as dkov cam back trong anday-to-day. We shall seeeeee....

Kuznetkov came back strong and got the big goal to make up for that brain fart from Holtby

Status
Not open for further replies.