2017-2018 NHL season

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Vegas were completely out played tonight. Washington is simply out skating and out working Vegas now. Looks like the series with the Jets has finally taken it's toll on them. They lose Game 4 and series is over. Could easily be 3-0 Caps.

Yeah, it looks like Vegas was deflated by that game 2 loss. Hopefully, we get our act together for game 4, because we MUST get one on the road.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Yeah, it looks like Vegas was deflated by that game 2 loss. Hopefully, we get our act together for game 4, because we MUST get one on the road.
Not with Ovi and Holtby....... This is Our Year

alex-ovechkin-rmnb-shirt.jpg

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
NHL Playoffs shaping up!

Kings are playing great hockey but are getting hit kinda hard with injuries. I only fear NSH in the West. WPG has amazing fwd depth, but they are too green and barely beat us when we played like filth on the second game of a back to back (after playing and beating the Wild). I think they're the 2016 Stars. The East has TB and Boston. I also think that WSH is flying under the radar and, oddly, has as good a chance to win this year as any of the previous years where they dominated the regular season.

@John813, you guys made a season out of it! Nice young team there in Florida. If it wasn't for Hall, you guys might have made it in. It'd be great if you guys snuck in and PHI got left out! :D
From April 6th, woot! (not a jinx post, Capitals fans :) )

John813

Reaction score
While I like Gallant, this is a series where I would be happy if either team wins.

Ovi winning a cup would be great, along with Trotz who I liked in Nashville

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Congrats Washington as you are going to take the Cup home. Vegas has nothing left they are spent and all their luck has run out this series.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Sadly, Flower is wilting at the wrong time. This is very unfortunate. I am not amused about my least favorite player, the Albert Pujols of the NHL, being only 1 win away from putting his dirty, grimy, filthy, disgusting, infested hands on Lord Stanley's Cup......a very sad day in Biggemsville if it happens.

lukin2006

Reaction score
This is why I don't like Fleury ... he's had a great playoffs until the finals. I'm not sure Fleury has put together an entirely consistent playoff performance since Pittsburgh beat Detroit in 7 games.

Vegas looks like they are waking up from their dream season.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Sadly, Flower is wilting at the wrong time. This is very unfortunate. I am not amused about my least favorite player, the Albert Pujols of the NHL, being only 1 win away from putting his dirty, grimy, filthy, disgusting, infested hands on Lord Stanley's Cup......a very sad day in Biggemsville if it happens.

Who?? Holtby? Orpik? Oshie? Ovi?? Lmao! The only one who comes close talent/legacy-wise is Ovi, but that's a weird analogy, as Ovi is 32, Albert is 42. Albert has already won, too. Multiple times. I don't get it, but I chuckled...

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Who?? Holtby? Orpik? Oshie? Ovi?? Lmao! The only one who comes close talent/legacy-wise is Ovi, but that's a weird analogy, as Ovi is 32, Albert is 42. Albert has already won, too. Multiple times. I don't get it, but I chuckled...
ovi, cause he always burns my penguins, like pujols did my astros. Now, unlike the cards, the caps other than ovi, could do nothing against my team, till this year. But both are my most hated player in each league.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Isn't sports crazy at times. Vegas had all the bounces and breaks against my Jets. Now they can't even get one against Washington. Washington has had some incredible breaks in this series. However they have dominated and shut down Vegas completely and this series could have been 4-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.