2017-2018 NHL season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
And quietly my Boston Bruins, with a mix of youth and veteran core, have gotten healthy and overcome their slow start to climb within a point of the best record in the league.

Bergeron making a case for MVP and Rask for the Vezna.

Remarkable turnaround.
Patrice vs Kopi is a lot closer for Selke this year than Bruins fans want to admit

John813

Reaction score
@John813

Sorry for my passive-aggressive EK bashing in our CZ NHL threads, bubba :)

It's certainly not because of his fans such as yourself. Just my spill over salt/ire from HF.com OTT fans :)

Nah I got you 100%.

There are some teams I used to root for in the past before I ventured to HF lol.
For example, liked Vancouver when they had Morrison-Bert(pre cheap shot)-Naslund, and then when they had Luongo.

Stopped rooting for them when the Canucks fans were going ape**** on that forum the year they lost to the Bruins. Arrogance through the roof

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Nah I got you 100%.

There are some teams I used to root for in the past before I ventured to HF lol.
For example, liked Vancouver when they had Morrison-Bert(pre cheap shot)-Naslund, and then when they had Luongo.

Stopped rooting for them when the Canucks fans were going ape**** on that forum the year they lost to the Bruins. Arrogance through the roof
Canucks fans and Flames fans are the worst, brother! Lol

FloridaRob

Reaction score
trying to get into Hockey but still slow knowing all the rules. I took the grandson to Saturdays game and we both loved it. . Lightning lost but still was a great experience. The building was full, the game was tense with the Devils winning 4-3. If the Mets keep sucking I may divert my attention to Hockey. Go Lightning.

John813

Reaction score
trying to get into Hockey but still slow knowing all the rules. I took the grandson to Saturdays game and we both loved it. . Lightning lost but still was a great experience. The building was full, the game was tense with the Devils winning 4-3. If the Mets keep sucking I may divert my attention to Hockey. Go Lightning.

Picked a good team to root for(seriously). Well managed and coached

lukin2006

Reaction score
Vegas has now set an expansion team record for points in a season ... Stanley Cup victory parade down the Vegas strip...

Carson

Reaction score

By far, my favorite sport to watch live!!! Welcome to one of the best sports!

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Islanders seem cursed since about 1985. They got a 10 year head start on the Cowboys.

lukin2006

Reaction score
So it’s looking like Seattle will get an expansion team ...

Another west coast team to ignore ... lol

Quebec City deserves to get its team back ... greatest rivalry ever in sports was Quebec vs Montreal, they were great games. With Ottawa and Calgary in limbo a bit it would not surprise me if Ottawa or Calgary relocate to Quebec City. Can not think of anywhere else to expand to in the US ... plus with so many nhl teams now, the league is devoid of talent...more watered down than ever.

John813

Reaction score
Time to see if the Panthers will choke or continue to stay in the hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.