2017-2018 NHL season

Status
Not open for further replies.

John813

Reaction score
You guys have been hanging around with all those games in hand. Lots of young talent there in FLA, John. Sorry we couldn't help yesterday with the Devils.

Seems they can't help themselves losing to the oilers lol.

Overall enjoying the second half but they'll fall short

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Stopped watching the Islanders couple weeks ago. Most Cowboy fans complain about the state of this franchise, well the Islanders franchise is 10x worse, maybe even worse than that.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
The Stars are done, done, done. 8-game losing streak...pathetic. Terrible time for Dallas sports :angry:

John813

Reaction score
The Stars are done, done, done. 8-game losing streak...pathetic. Terrible time for Dallas sports :angry:

WTH happened? Hitchcock'd? Defense? Scoring depth? Blew my mind when I saw they went on this streak and out of the playoffs.

As for the Panthers, they look to be out of the race. OTL to Ottawa. smh

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
WTH happened? Hitchcock'd? Defense? Scoring depth? Blew my mind when I saw they went on this streak and out of the playoffs.

As for the Panthers, they look to be out of the race. OTL to Ottawa. smh
Yeah the Stars had some injuries and lacked the depth to overcome...plus I don't think Hitch did a good job adapting to the players he had. He might be one and done already!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
NHL Playoffs shaping up!

Kings are playing great hockey but are getting hit kinda hard with injuries. I only fear NSH in the West. WPG has amazing fwd depth, but they are too green and barely beat us when we played like filth on the second game of a back to back (after playing and beating the Wild). I think they're the 2016 Stars. The East has TB and Boston. I also think that WSH is flying under the radar and, oddly, has as good a chance to win this year as any of the previous years where they dominated the regular season.

@John813, you guys made a season out of it! Nice young team there in Florida. If it wasn't for Hall, you guys might have made it in. It'd be great if you guys snuck in and PHI got left out! :D

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Barkov out. Ouch! Sucks for the Panthers these last couple games.

So, do the Islanders keep Tavares now that Barzal has arrived? Barzal should have been an LA King, but we traded that pick for Sekera

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Kings off to their best start in franchise history with a new coach and GM.

Price looks pedestrian.

EDM looks dead so far.

Boxer, get in here and rep our Kings!
BOY!!! YOU'D BEST START GITTIN' WITH IT,,,YER' "SEXY GARGOYLE"
IS GAINING IN RAPID FASHION ON YER' COMMANDING "LIKE" COUNT LEAD,,,,HE'S ONLY 187 BEHIND AND GAINING DAILYo_O

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Big Flyer's fan... Dating back to the back to back cups in the mid 70's.

Very pleased with the team this year.

Getting 98 points and making the playoffs was a nice gift... Didn't expect it due to their youth, the lack of talent in lines 3 & 4, some questions on defense and the goalie injury issues over the last part of the season.

I don't expect them to beat Pittsburgh but even if they don't it won't be a crusher... This team is on the rise.

phildadon86

Reaction score
NHL Playoffs shaping up!

Kings are playing great hockey but are getting hit kinda hard with injuries. I only fear NSH in the West. WPG has amazing fwd depth, but they are too green and barely beat us when we played like filth on the second game of a back to back (after playing and beating the Wild). I think they're the 2016 Stars. The East has TB and Boston. I also think that WSH is flying under the radar and, oddly, has as good a chance to win this year as any of the previous years where they dominated the regular season.

@John813, you guys made a season out of it! Nice young team there in Florida. If it wasn't for Hall, you guys might have made it in. It'd be great if you guys snuck in and PHI got left out! :D
Couldn't bring up my Maple Leafs eh? I see how it is @Trouty

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Got my seats through the playoffs at Amalie Arena as long as Lighting are in. I am hoping they take it to the finals. I would really enjoy watching a game 7 in person. . I really enjoy the atmosphere there. I am still learning the game but it is really exciting to watch. Go Bolts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.