2017 NBA Western Conference Finals: Spurs vs Warriors

BigD16

Reaction score
Cry more.

LOL "9 of the 11 series", great sleuthing! As if a healthy George Hill would've changed things after we DESTROYED Utah 4 straight games. :laugh:

Did you discount the series in which we also had a starter injured?? How about the fact that we've been without our head coach for almost the entire postseason?? Naaah, or course not!!

Yes, we are more talented than anyone else. Thanks for the compliment. It wasn't by accident. We had the draft and free agency at our disposal, like the other 29 teams, and we kicked everyone else's as$ at talent acquisition.

The only thing Leonard's injury proved is that the rest of the team was a bunch of bums who couldn't handle a big lead. If losing ONE player leads to a horrific collapse like that, you're simply not on our level. I was actually embarrassed for the Spurs. Double-team Aldridge aggressively and he just gives the ball away.

Oh, and Zaza thanks Bruce Bowen for the lessons on being "dirty". Bowen has his #12 jersey hanging in the rafters in San Antonio. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving organization.
Wow, you're really emotional and that's cause your team won. I'm simply giving you facts that other NBA columnists and writers have tweeted. I even stated that I don't believe the Spurs winning yesterday would've mattered. I thought this was a sports forum to discuss sports, "like men", instead you're just coming off like some troll getting off on rubbing it in to Spurs fans.

Also, what the heck does Bowen have to do with Zaza Pachulia? If that's the case then the retaliation should be on Bruce Bowen, not Kawhi Leonard. As for the amazing front office of the warriors we'll see how they manage all their free agents this offseason now that curry isn't gonna be on that cheap contract.

BigD16

Reaction score
It wasn't a dirty play....it happens all the time in game. It is simply unfortunate. Maybe if the rest of the team didn't poop the bed after KL left, we win. The entire team, except Manu, curled into the fetal position for the rest of the 3rd. Then, in the 4th, poor floor spacing led to a lack of a rebound that could have secured victory, but instead, led to curry's tying 3.

Hopefully the team can play hard without KL and compete.

GO SPURS GO
I would believe it wasn't a dirty play if pachulia didn't have such a history of dirty play since his Atlanta days and especially his mavs days.

Nav22

Reaction score
You are a prick of a winner. Congrats on your pricktocracy. It's because of prick fans like you I won't be rooting for the West in the Finals.
"For the West"... you mean for the Big, Bad WARRIORS??? LOL at you throwing in the towel after Game 1. Some fan you are.

I wasn't a prick at all until I saw how big of a whiny little crybaby you were being. My 6-year-old nephew's an OKC fan and he handled his loss better than you did... and he literally cried for an hour.

Your excuses and butthurt feelings are adorable, man-baby.

"Don't express happiness at your team's win! It hurts my feelings and it's obnoxiouuuuuss WAAAAAHHH!!!!"

Nav22

Reaction score
ZaZa has a history of playing dirty with Kawhi. I do believe in giving players the benefit of a doubt but ZaZa wore out that benefit when he was a Mav.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

"WAAAH!!! Zaza pulled the Bruce Bowen move!!! It's BRUCE'S move and it's only okay when BRUCE does it!!! Any other time, it's diiirrrrrttttttyyyyy!!!!"

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

"WAAAH!!! Zaza pulled the Bruce Bowen move!!! It's BRUCE'S move and it's only okay when BRUCE does it!!! Any other time, it's diiirrrrrttttttyyyyy!!!!"
You keep bringing up Bruce's name but he hasn't been a Spur for 8 years. Are you that butthurt? You sound worse than Suns fan when D'Antonio coached them.

Nav22

Reaction score
Wow, you're really emotional and that's cause your team won. I'm simply giving you facts that other NBA columnists and writers have tweeted. I even stated that I don't believe the Spurs winning yesterday would've mattered. I thought this was a sports forum to discuss sports, "like men", instead you're just coming off like some troll getting off on rubbing it in to Spurs fans.

Also, what the heck does Bowen have to do with Zaza Pachulia? If that's the case then the retaliation should be on Bruce Bowen, not Kawhi Leonard. As for the amazing front office of the warriors we'll see how they manage all their free agents this offseason now that curry isn't gonna be on that cheap contract.
What does Zaza have to do with Bowen?

Did you really just ask that question? :laugh:

Kawhi isn't crying about anything. He's a MAN. He says he doesn't believe Zaza did it intentionally.

The only babies crying about it are SPURS FANS. And guess what, Spurs fans? Bruce Bowen practically INVENTED that move and did it CONSTANTLY... yet I never heard you hypocritical clowns whining about it then. Funny how that works.

Hilarious that they're crying now that the shoe's on the other foot. "Ban Zaza!!!" :laugh:

I hope Zaza didn't do it on purpose... but if he did, it's exactly what that organization deserves. Popovich coached Bowen too.

Nav22

Reaction score
You keep bringing up Bruce's name but he hasn't been a Spur for 8 years. Are you that butthurt? You sound worse than Suns fan when D'Antonio coached them.
Butthurt? You should see the smile on my face. :laugh:

We're up 1-0 and likely headed to a 3rd straight Finals. Crybaby Spurs "fans" like you have already thrown in the towel. It's our conference now.

All you have left is to cry about one of our players possibly borrowing a dirty move from a Spurs "legend". Hypocritical crybabies are the best. You're the best.

WAAARRRRRIIIIOOOORRRSSSS!!!!!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Butthurt? You should see the smile on my face. :laugh:

We're up 1-0 and likely headed to a 3rd straight Finals. Crybaby Spurs "fans" like you have already thrown in the towel. It's our conference now.

All you have left is to cry about one of our players possibly borrowing a dirty move from a Spurs "legend". Hypocritical crybabies are the best. You're the best.

WAAARRRRRIIIIOOOORRRSSSS!!!!!
Did you by chance hear Pop's pregame tongue lashing of the POTUS? You would have loved that too. :cool:

BigD16

Reaction score
What does Zaza have to do with Bowen?

Did you really just ask that question? :laugh:

Kawhi isn't crying about anything. He's a MAN. He says he doesn't believe Zaza did it intentionally.

The only babies crying about it are SPURS FANS. And guess what, Spurs fans? Bruce Bowen practically INVENTED that move and did it CONSTANTLY... yet I never heard you hypocritical clowns whining about it then. Funny how that works.

Hilarious that they're crying now that the shoe's on the other foot. "Ban Zaza!!!" :laugh:

I hope Zaza didn't do it on purpose... but if he did, it's exactly what that organization deserves. Popovich coached Bowen too.
So Kawhi deserved it just for being a Spur? He never even played with Bruce Bowen. And yes I do criticize dirty play even if it's from a team that I root for. Bruce was dirty and talked a lot of smack, no denying it. Same goes for flopping, I can't stand it. Manu and Parker used to drive me nuts when they would flop all the time.

However, none of that changes that Zaza is a dirty player and it was a dirty play of Kawhi.

Nav22

Reaction score
So Kawhi deserved it just for being a Spur? He never even played with Bruce Bowen. And yes I do criticize dirty play even if it's from a team that I root for. Bruce was dirty and talked a lot of smack, no denying it. Same goes for flopping, I can't stand it. Manu and Parker used to drive me nuts when they would flop all the time.

However, none of that changes that Zaza is a dirty player and it was a dirty play of Kawhi.
Kawhi didn't deserve it, but the organization and fans who turned a blind eye when Bowen did the same thing sure did.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Kawhi didn't deserve it, but the organization and fans who turned a blind eye when Bowen did the same thing sure did.
Do you have video proof that Bowen did the same thing or do you just cast stones in glass houses. It's 8 years later and my memory is not what it once was. :muttley:

Nav22

Reaction score
Vince didn't jump straight up like Kawhi did. He jumped toward Bruce... no wonder he landed on him. And shame on Vince for kicking Bruce.

Yeah, how dare Steve Francis land on Bruce's foot! What a jerk!

LOL now Pop's crying about the Zaza play. You coached Bruce Bowen and you're whining about this?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

Yeah, how dare Steve Francis land on Bruce's foot! What a jerk!

Bruce you bad boy, see what you did? 8 years after you retired you have opponents employing your own dirty deeds on the Spurs and justifying it because you started that crap. It was wrong then and it is wrong now. Zaza is a dirty *******!.

Nav22

Reaction score
Bruce you bad boy, see what you did? 8 years after you retired you have opponents employing your own dirty deeds on the Spurs and justifying it because you started that crap. It was wrong then and it is wrong now. Zaza is a dirty *******!.
And so was Bruce, so nobody should feel sorry for Pop or the Spurs organization.

On to Game 2!!!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
And so was Bruce, so nobody should feel sorry for Pop or the Spurs organization.

On to Game 2!!!
Who is feeling sorry for Pop or the Spurs organization? They reap what they sow. What comes around goes around.

I haven't given up on the Spurs. I'll be yelling "Go Spurs Go" till the day I die.