2017 NFL Combine

TheFinisher

Reaction score
Too many good TEs in this class to take the injured one, but that's just me

Daillest88

Reaction score
Engram you can just do so much with, line him up at receiver, the two tight end sets and he has history with DAK. I wouldn't mind him in the 2nd

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
They "love" Iowa guys because we have Hitchens on the roster? I don't see a pattern of Iowa love.

If anything, that could be said about Boise State.
I didn’t say they’ve drafted a lot of guys from Iowa.

I read somewhere in the last couple of years that the team likes the coaching guys get at Iowa. The article also said that Iowa recruits tough, physical players who are no nonsense… the type of guys Dallas wants to get.

Dallas also likes big-program guys (like Big 10, SEC, etc.) which includes a lot of teams, I agree.

So, regardless of how many Iowa guys they’ve drafted the last 5 years (the period of time that Dallas has been really focusing on toughness and physicality)… the team likes players from Iowa, in a broad sense. I’m pretty certain about that as I’ve actually read it in more than one place.

I’m not sure why you’re obsessing about this one little point but to each his own, I suppose. If you think I’m wrong about it, and you think Kittle isn’t the type of guy Dallas will like, then I’m ok with that.

You seem to be a smart guy that knows your football and generally, I see things pretty similarly as you. However, here we may have to agree to disagree.