FEATURED ****2017 NFL Draft Day THREE****

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Thin at TE as in Witten, Swaim, Hannah, Gathers. Sounds good to me.
A player in his mid-30s thats already slowing down

A blocking tight end that was put on IR

Another blocking tight end that was put on IR and had microfracture surgery

A practice Squad player that hasn't played football since he was in junior high school

Go Cowboys!!

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
:espn::espn::espn::espn:
Why are watching those east coast biased clowns

I know...I know...but honestly...between the commerical fest on the Network and they just don't talk abou tthe prospects...the Network is unwatchable on day 3.

I tried the Cowboys feed...that was a joke. I wouldn't trust those clowns to run a convience store....let alone tell me who we should draft.:rolleyes:

willia451

Reaction score
We have 3 picks in the 7th. Got to be a TE in there somewhere. Come on Jerry. Don't let me down.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
In case you weren't aware,

Swaim and Hannah are coming off injuries and Witten is 60 years old.

But yes lets stack corner backs that won't even have a chance to make the 53 :facepalm:

Witten has been 60 for the last 3 years or so. As for the injured TE's, they should be ready for camp.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Another CB. I like it. Almost a total rebuild of the secondary.

Yes, I think others are looking too hard at what we've already drafted when we have no idea how any of them will turn out. I don't mind saturating the position. I wish we'd take another DE or two as well.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
always possible. But if he beats out mcfadden then he makes the team and maybe is inactive on gameday.

I don't think so. I think our corners will be Scandrick, Brown, Carroll, Awusie and Lewis, unless we go lighter at safety, where we've got Jones, Heath, Blanton, Woods and Frazier likely to make the roster. Of course, there's nothing to say White won't beat one of them out.

Competition, competition, competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.