FEATURED ****2017 NFL Draft Day THREE****

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairic

Reaction score
It's gonna be interesting when all these drafted secondary players hit FA at the same time. They're probably going to have to re-sign someone early to weaken their leverage.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
A player in his mid-30s thats already slowing down

A blocking tight end that was put on IR

Another blocking tight end that was put on IR and had microfracture surgery

A practice Squad player that hasn't played football since he was in junior high school

Go Cowboys!!

When has Witten relied on his speed? As for the blocking TE on IR, he should be ok for camp. If Hannah still has knee probs, ok then it means Rico gets the call up. He is making good progress (so I've read).

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
Jarron Jones is still there, what the bleep

be a real nice find in the 7th - don't give him a choice as an undrafted guy. Carraway just went - he would of been good too

competition on the DL is what we need

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Defense...DT Joey Ivie

Brugler:

SUMMARY: A former four-star recruit, Ivie had no shortage of offers out of Pasco, committing to Florida over Florida State and others. He took his redshirt off late in the 2013 season due to depth issues and steadily saw his role increase the next three seasons, seeing snaps at nose and under tackle. Ivie became a full-time starter as a senior in 2016 (10 starts) and posted 26 tackles, 3.5 tackles for loss, 2.5 sacks and one forced fumble (missed two games due to a broken right thumb). Despite meager production, he is well-liked in Gainesville for his consistent effort and practice habits. At his best, he can shoot his hands to snatch, shed and pursue the football, disrupting the rhythm of the backfield. But those flashes were too infrequent on his fame film. He plays with adequate quickness, but his momentum is too easily slowed due to poor pad level, short arms and average functional strength. Overall, Ivie is a serviceable body with reliable character, but not a playmaker.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I also had pre-draft, Corey Clement RB, as another 7th rounder later.
Anyone like him?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Norm is mentioning a tight end they liked without saying the name. Maybe the next pick after this one I guess.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
No matter who he is, I predict this will be the end of the organization if he's not a HOF player.

Status
Not open for further replies.