Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
"I'm here to pick up your daughter. I know Caleb, great guy!"

c1s_ivieface083015_15791815_8col.jpg

Plankton

Reaction score
Jarron Jones must have some serious issues

Two lower leg injuries, conditioning issues and very inconsistent play. If you went off of the Miami tape from this year and Florida State from 2014, you would take him in the top 15. If you watched the Navy game from this past year, you wouldn't even consider him.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think we jave enough DB's and DL, where are the LB's and WR's.
I'm happy no TE's and RB's

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Hoping for a guy like this to make it...

Joey Ivie., DT , Florida.

Football took a backseat in the life of Ivie in April 2015, when he rushed home to be with his younger sister, Jordan, after a car accident. He was holding her when her heart stopped. His younger brother, Andrew, was meant to play with Joey the past two years at Florida, but was forced to give up the sport for medical reasons. In spite of all of this, Ivie has been a strong contributor for the Gators. After playing three of the team's last five games as a true freshman (three tackles), he was a key reserve upfront in 2014 (one start, 24 tackles, three for loss, sack). Ivie was a part-time starter as a junior, starting five of ten games played, making 27 stops, four for loss and 3.5 sacks. He capped off his career in 2016 with his best season, starting 10 of 11 games while battling a thumb injury (26 tackles, 3.5 TFL, 2.5 sacks).

Status
Not open for further replies.