2017 NHL Playoff

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Let's go Rangers!!! Hank has been Hank again in the playoffs. I wasn't sure if he still had it in him since he's been somewhat inconsistent over the past year or so. The refs are letting them play, unless it's a hold of the stick by NY - what a joke. Apparently Montreal doesn't commit penalties. In the end, it didn't matter last night. Montreal looked gassed and the Rangers dominated late and in OT.
Glad to see King Lungvist turning it around, brother. He started off really bad (was he playing through an injury?). I've always liked him. He deserves a 'chip to cement his legacy.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
Au revoir Montreal! They can't cry about Price being hurt like last time. Maybe they should worry about their leading scorer getting shut out in the 6 game series. LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!!

Carson

Reaction score
well if they win this series, it is the series I was hoping to avoid until the conference finals....but the stupid NHL playoff format makes them face one another in the 2nd round......Pitt vs Wash.

GO PENS

So it will be the same story for us every year!

Dominate all season, squeak by round 1, lose to the Pens/Rangers in the second round lol

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Touche' Trouty, you called it! Sucks to see my Sharks elimated but it is what it is. Now, who to root for? lol
I'd like to see Ovi get a cup, same with Lundvist. Both class acts. In the west, they can all rot, LOL :D

Well, I wouldn't be too upset if the Blues won it all, but that sure as **** isn't going to happen. Nashville wouldn't be bad either, especially since PK winning would make all those Habs fans so damn upset. Lol. I remember when that trade went down, they were invading the Preds sub on HFBoards and saying that was their new team :laugh:

No offense to your Sharks, Slammed, but if EDM won Calgary fans would riot. And **** Calgary fans. But I don't like EDM, particularly, so, meh.

If the Ducks win, I'll jump off my balcony. :)

John813

Reaction score
I hope the Caps v Pens series goes 7 games.

I hope Nashville goes far in the West.

The Edmonton v Ducks should be a tough series for both teams. Kesler should get the draws vs McDavid. Curious to see who wins that battle.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I hope the Caps v Pens series goes 7 games.

I hope Nashville goes far in the West.

The Edmonton v Ducks should be a tough series for both teams. Kesler should get the draws vs McDavid. Curious to see who wins that battle.
Kesler is a beast, but McDavid just won't be taken away from the puck. His skating and puck handling are the best in the league. I do agree, John, that'll be a fun matchup.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
caps-logo-70s.gif

lukin2006

Reaction score
What really sucks about the NHL, the 2 best Eastern Conference teams meeting in the 2nd round...only a short little man in NY can screw this league up this bad. Washington vs Pitt is likely the finals, the winner of that series wins the cup I think...

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I'd like to see Ovi get a cup, same with Lundvist. Both class acts. In the west, they can all rot, LOL :D

Well, I wouldn't be too upset if the Blues won it all, but that sure as **** isn't going to happen. Nashville wouldn't be bad either, especially since PK winning would make all those Habs fans so damn upset. Lol. I remember when that trade went down, they were invading the Preds sub on HFBoards and saying that was their new team :laugh:

No offense to your Sharks, Slammed, but if EDM won Calgary fans would riot. And **** Calgary fans. But I don't like EDM, particularly, so, meh.

If the Ducks win, I'll jump off my balcony. :)
Ovi can win all the cups he wants, just come to Pittsburgh....otherwise, he can rot and fester in Ringlessville.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
As a Habs fan, that would suck, the year they trade PK he wins a championship...errrrr
Man, you guys were steaming from the mouth when that trade went down. Then the season started and everyone loved Weber, lol.

I remember PK had just built a hospital and Hab fans were saying that the trade was done because PK was getting larger spotlight than the Habs themselves. They were so pissed. Lol