2017 NHL Playoff

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Are there any NHL fans lurking on this board?

San Jose Sharks fan checking in.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Yeah Stars, no clue.

Biggems how did you like Calvert breaking a stick over Kuhnhack's neck? Pretty damn cheap!

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I didnt get to see the game, no nhl network. But it was a cheapshot. In a close game it is one thing, but the game was basically over. No place for that stuff in the game. Calvert lost it and could have seriously hurt someone. He deserves a 1 game suspension.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I didnt get to see the game, no nhl network. But it was a cheapshot. In a close game it is one thing, but the game was basically over. No place for that stuff in the game. Calvert lost it and could have seriously hurt someone. He deserves a 1 game suspension.

I absolutely agree.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Sharks playing great (sarcasm) hockey. Eh, I didn't really have a great feeling about this year anyway.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
**** hockey this year. My poor Kings. SJ's window has closed. They got to the SC last year off of an amazing PP and Burns actually shooting the puck (in the playoffs).

Caps are gonna Caps.

Calgary can rot in hell. As much as I despise the Ducks, what Tkachuk did to Doughty and their (Calgary's) fans laughing made me truly hate them and their fanbase. The Ducks are looking like they're gonna get a cake walk to the WCF after CGY choked last night and next up will be EDM.

Really, really impressed with Toronto, @phildadon86. Praying Doughty doesn't go on to them when his contract is up (hometown and exactly what they need). What a damn impressive, young club they have. Matthews is the truth, second only to McDavid.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Damn Sharks destroyed tonight. Hope it's the game that brings back their confidence!

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
Let's go Rangers!!! Hank has been Hank again in the playoffs. I wasn't sure if he still had it in him since he's been somewhat inconsistent over the past year or so. The refs are letting them play, unless it's a hold of the stick by NY - what a joke. Apparently Montreal doesn't commit penalties. In the end, it didn't matter last night. Montreal looked gassed and the Rangers dominated late and in OT.