2017 NHL Playoff

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Well it looks like my pre cup pens are back....what an utter choke job we are witnessing. Up 3-2 in game 5, then give up 3 third period goals in the loss. Game 6, get blown own of your own igloo......it is very frustrating. Fleury was all world until game 5 third period, and Holtsby was a matador. Since, it has been a complete opposite. I just hope the two late goals will kickstart the pens offense again......and for the love of letang, can somebody play defense and help out fleury.

GO PENS

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
was hoping for a Caps win but of course not....I just hate the stealers so much it makes me hate all things Shittsburgh....same with all Philthy teams cause of the Sheagles.....

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Way to **** the bed caps. (jinx hopefully lol)
You know, the caps played a great game offensively.....the puck just refused to go in. Yes, fleury played out of his mind, but so many times, the puck would hit the iron or bounce funny.

It was a great series. I am more relieved than happy...now bring on Ottawa.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Wash v Pitt was a great series, Pitt has Wash number, I like Ovie, but he wasn't very good in this series, wonder if their was an injury? I don't think Crosby was healthy in game 5 and 6, but looked much better tonight. Now hopefully Edmonton beats the Ducks...

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I know almost nothing about Ottawa, other than they are in Canada and the team name is the Senators. This is why I was rooting for the Rangers......I know them well, though Lundquist scares me. The Senators really scare me, cause of the great unknown.

John813

Reaction score
I know almost nothing about Ottawa, other than they are in Canada and the team name is the Senators. This is why I was rooting for the Rangers......I know them well, though Lundquist scares me. The Senators really scare me, cause of the great unknown.

Karlsson is a demi-god.

Still think Pitt will win in 5 or 6, but Ottawa has some decent players.

Phoenix

Reaction score
Wash v Pitt was a great series, Pitt has Wash number, I like Ovie, but he wasn't very good in this series, wonder if their was an injury? I don't think Crosby was healthy in game 5 and 6, but looked much better tonight. Now hopefully Edmonton beats the Ducks...

I guess Ovi cemented his role of the Romo of the NHL - fantastic in the regular season, poison in the playoffs. Buh-bye Ovi.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I guess Ovi cemented his role of the Romo of the NHL - fantastic in the regular season, poison in the playoffs. Buh-bye Ovi.
That shot to an open goal was romoesque, the way it found the only obstruction, the shaft of fleury's stick.....talk about poor fortune

lukin2006

Reaction score

I like ovi, but I have to agree. I think when Crosby and Ovi's career are over, Ovi will likely have better career statistics, but Crosby will have more championships.