2017 NHL Playoff

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I like ovi, but I have to agree. I think when Crosby and Ovi's career are over, Ovi will likely have better career statistics, but Crosby will have more championships.
i don't think Ovi will have better career statistics. Maybe goals, but that's it.

Also, no offense @SeanLee50, but when Justin Williams is your biggest leader on a team with Ovi, it's sad.

He's proving to be a better supporting player than finisher (in terms of 'Chips). 2 goals in the series is pathetic for a player of his caliber. He looked pathetic in game 7. He had some opportunities, sure, and a nice shot or two, but he was dejected from early on.

John813

Reaction score
Ottawa, Calgary, and Vancouver's fanbases -- just for reference :)

EK is absolutely phenomenal, tho, John. Completely agree.

Man, I loathed the Canucks fanbase and wanted Boston to win back when they went on that SC run. Which sucked cause I liked Luo from the Panthers days but I couldn't stand the arrogance of that fanbase back then.

See the Preds winning in 6 over the Ducks

Nashville Vs Pitt would actually be a good matchup.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Man, I loathed the Canucks fanbase and wanted Boston to win back when they went on that SC run. Which sucked cause I liked Luo from the Panthers days but I couldn't stand the arrogance of that fanbase back then.

See the Preds winning in 6 over the Ducks

Nashville Vs Pitt would actually be a good matchup.
That's the matchup I want, John. Very fun. Nashville this year is very reminiscent of the Kings in '14. And PK winning would send MTL into hysteria LOL!

As for Calgary. I despise their fanbase more than any other in any sport. Migosh, are they insufferable.

They cheered when Tkachuk elbowed Doughty in the face. Their mods on my hockey board (HFBoards) were even laughing.

I loathe them. At least Ottawa fans aren't animals, just cry babies. :)

John813

Reaction score
That's the matchup I want, John. Very fun. Nashville this year is very reminiscent of the Kings in '14. And PK winning would send MTL into hysteria LOL!

As for Calgary. I despise their fanbase more than any other in any sport. Migosh, are they insufferable.

They cheered when Tkachuk elbowed Doughty in the face. Their mods on my hockey board (HFBoards) were even laughing.

I loathe them. At least Ottawa fans aren't animals, just cry babies. :)

Ha, that's the board I'm on too.
That was a dirty hit by Tkachuk. All for physical play, but I'm not a fan of these cheap shots that seem to be increasing as the years go by. Guys can land a cheap shot, not answer for it, and then it's a 50-50 call on if the NHL will actually suspend them or not.

Yea, Montreal would riot if PK won the cup. Bergevin would have to flee the country

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Ha, that's the board I'm on too.
That was a dirty hit by Tkachuk. All for physical play, but I'm not a fan of these cheap shots that seem to be increasing as the years go by. Guys can land a cheap shot, not answer for it, and then it's a 50-50 call on if the NHL will actually suspend them or not.

Yea, Montreal would riot if PK won the cup. Bergevin would have to flee the country
Yup. After that elbow, no one did ****. Our club had no backbone this season. Then, that piece of filth goes after Muzzin the next time we played. LOL.

He ran from Andreoff and tried to fight Drew. Some of our own fans were saying Drew was spineless for not dropping the gloves. As if our star would drop the damn gloves, let alone with Tkachuk.

Sometimes my own fanbase gets pretty bad, too.

Bring back the enforcers!!!! :)

John813

Reaction score
@John813

I got an infraction at HF for saying someone should "Brashear" Tkachuk. :D

Their fans invaded our board and reported my post, lol.

The infraction has since been lifted

lol.

I got a couple arguing with Leaf fans on the Main Board years ago. Used sarcasm and got hit with trolling by an Admin who was a Leafs fan. Couldn't get that revered.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
No! No no no! Their fans are horrible, Fonz! :)
I hate to say it but don't count the penguins and the Ducks out after losing one game .
I want them both kicked out
bvRfU

ELNkI

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Enough with the sloppy play and turnovers in your own zone. The turnover and lack of hustle led to the sens first goal. We were fortunate to even tie the game, as anderson did very well......kessel did have some misfortune, hitting the bar twice on two excellent chances. The goal in OT should not have happened. IMO, Geuntzel should have committed a penalty to stop the shot attempt.....take your chances with a set penalty killing unit.

Ottawa deserves credit for a well played game.....

Go Pens

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Enough with the sloppy play and turnovers in your own zone. The turnover and lack of hustle led to the sens first goal. We were fortunate to even tie the game, as anderson did very well......kessel did have some misfortune, hitting the bar twice on two excellent chances. The goal in OT should not have happened. IMO, Geuntzel should have committed a penalty to stop the shot attempt.....take your chances with a set penalty killing unit.

Ottawa deserves credit for a well played game.....

Go Pens
You guys will be alright, Biggems.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Yessir, on the Kings sub. Rarely post on the main board. The mods there are all homers for their own teams, as John pointed out. And most of the main board is a pissing contest. I do lurk there (main board), but I'm active on the Kings board.

You there, too, Fonz?
I sure do go there mostly after a win or before a big game love reading specially when Chicago or the sharks lose