2018 Bold Predictions

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
We all know the trend of late. Cowboys will bounce back from a dismal 2017 season and end up 12-4 with Garrett’s/Cowboys’ 1st NFC Championship game since 1995, next January.

Atlanta or Carolina will be our opponent in that game at AT&T Stadium.

Defense will bolster an overall top 5 ranking.

Cowboys first two picks in this year’s draft will be day 1 starters.

Witten retires at the end of next season.

Blast away! :cool:

DBOY3141

Reaction score
We all know the trend of late. Cowboys will bounce back from a dismal 2017 season and end up 12-4 with Garrett’s/Cowboys’ 1st NFC Championship game since 1995, next January.

JG is the coach in 2018, so no NFCG. I think this is his last year, so he will leave with an 8-8 record, since that suits him.

Our 2nd round pick will be a TE, and no one starts over Witten. 1st rounder likely starts.

Falcons/Eagles in NFCG.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I honestly don't feel confident of that, at all, for next season.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
If the draft and FA doesn't provide some star power, I see an 8-8 team given the competition in the conference. Oh, the AFCS is on the uptick as well.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I honestly don't feel confident of that, at all, for next season.

Getting rid of Garrett with another losing season would probably be great for us in the long run vs a 12-4 season and us trying to out-athlete everyone to a Superbowl.

I think we bounce back though. It's a trend and Garrett plays into the trends.

For me though it's 10-6 unless they get more dynamic in the passing scheme.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
My very bold prediction is that the Cowboys will have <3 players suspended to begin the 2018 season. I'm going to assume Gregory will still be #1, so that leaves room for 1 more suspension.

RS12

Reaction score
In order to get Kris Richard to come here (besides promising him the DC job whenever it comes open) they promised to draft defensive front 7 in the first two rounds. I am certainly not opposed to this and the defense improves to playoff caliber. Unfortunately the offense will still lack play makers and run the same predictable plays leading to an 8-8 record.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Dallas getting more than 10 wins is Indeed a bold prediction. Dallas usually bounces back the next year after a bad season because they get an easy schedule. Not the case next season.

Last edited:

ShortRound

Reaction score
– Jerry trades up to make a "splashy" move in the draft
– Jason Garrett has a nervous breakdown during a post loss press conference, flips out, and curses the whole Jones family.
– 11-5, wildcard, one and done... leads to Harbaugh rumors, who laughs his *** off at the notion, Garrett extended.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
The Cowboys win the Superbowl.
Jerry fires his second coach after winning a Superbowl.
Dak supporters and detractors come together under a cloud of medical marijuana:thumbup:

cald0d30s0

Reaction score
- 11-5
- Top 10 Defense
- We think again Prescott is a good QB
- One play-off win
- Done vs 2nd seed (because of bad coaching)
- Witten byebye
- Garret gets Most Valuable Clapper
- Jerry continues to make money from fans Bold predictions and merch.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
11-5 and we get to meet Rodgers in the playoffs again. This time we prevail! We win the Super Bowl on a fluke season and Jerry gives JG a 20-year contract. :laugh:

Blackspider214

Reaction score

I really hope your last statement is true. Thanks for all your years here but he is holding this offense back.