2018 Bold Predictions

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
My Kris Richard for HC proclamation will gain major steam.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Jerry turns 76yo, 11-5, 2nd place in div, wildcard win, 2nd round loss, more churning of the assistant coaching staff (Marinelli retires), Garrett remains HC with Jerry’s blessing.
That's not Bold.
That's easy pickings.

risco

Reaction score
We were quite aways away according to fans and pundits alike before last season too. Merely a bold prediction on my part.
True- caught everyone off guard and they blew it. May not get another chance like that for many years!!!
Yes, it is Bold to predict anything with the Cowboys being in the playoffs. I just don't see it. Although we are fairly a young team on paper, the way some of the players move on the field looks like they been around for 10 to 15 years and have lost a step or two. We are in bad shape, our offensive scheme is vanilla. Defense is suspect. And now, our kicker even seems like he's not reliable...
Got an owner that thinks he's a coach and trying to win off of the mentality of his first few years as an owner/gm... which he's repeated every year until now. Nothing new for us in the bold category but a big Fat bold ?

Having said all of that- I hope we do bounce back and do the miracle and win the SB. Anything less will be failure in my book. And by the way, I'm ranting out of frustration.

Last edited: