2018 Draft Chatter

RandyOh

Reaction score
Yes only 1 WR befire we pick.
I'm doubting that. Its a premium position and a good number of guys today helped their stock. Top Offensive tackles hurt themselves more then helped themselves. Hurts most likely just dropped out of the top 20 due to his heart condition. Lamar Jackson had a horrible throwing day and didn't even run to show his speed.

RandyOh

Reaction score
Should only 1 WR go before we pick? Yes IMO

Will only 1 WR go before we pick. Hard for to say right now. WR's are moving up now. But will they move into the top 20?
I'm guessing their will be at least 2. Either Ridley and Sutton or Ridley and Moore. St. Brown could have just put himself in the conversation as well

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm doubting that. Its a premium position and a good number of guys today helped their stock. Top Offensive tackles hurt themselves more then helped themselves. Hurts most likely just dropped out of the top 20 due to his heart condition. Lamar Jackson had a horrible throwing day and didn't even run to show his speed.
The two DJ'S have helped themselves but Al Davis isn't here any more ...

cowboyec

Reaction score
I aint draftn' Orlando Brown to compete in the Superstars Competition.
Im drafting him to block....based on his 4yrs at Ou...he can do that.

RandyOh

Reaction score
The two DJ'S have helped themselves but Al Davis isn't here any more ...
I guess the ghost of Al Davis Caused the Colts to draft Dorsett in 2015, the Texans to draft Fuller in 2016, and the Bengals to draft John Ross last year. all 3 who just had the speed and didn't have the tape, route running, hands, or fight of DJ Moore.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I guess the ghost of Al Davis Caused the Colts to draft Dorsett in 2015, the Texans to draft Fuller in 2016, and the Bengals to draft John Ross last year. all 3 who just had the speed and didn't have the tape, route running, hands, or fight of DJ Moore.
That's fair . And all have done very little in the NFL to date. I just don't see it happening again.

RandyOh

Reaction score
That's fair . And all have done very little in the NFL to date. I just don't see it happening again.
It will always happen my friend. Speed will never stop being valued on offense. It would not surprise me if someone takes Chark at the end of the first round. 6'3" with 4.3 speed. someones licking their chops right now.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

None had the tape?

Will Fuller put up 2,350+ yards and 29 TDs in just his last two seasons at Notre Dame.

John Ross came off an 1,150 yard, 17 TD senior season in Washington when he came out.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Nice 40 by DJ Chark.

Not an overwhelmi g deep class, but plenty of WRs between the 2nd and 4th rounds this year.
Going to be in the eye of beholder from various GMs
No need to fall in love and reach for someone.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Yup,Theyre now talking about Moore being the 2nd WR taken. Maybe wont even make it to 19 lol.

I like what Hamilton did today too. Made catching look easy
I think the Ravens are taking him at 16. People in the Maryland area are still mad the Ravens and Skins because they missed on Stephon Diggs. Both are Maryland WRs.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It will always happen my friend. Speed will never stop being valued on offense. It would not surprise me if someone takes Chark at the end of the first round. 6'3" with 4.3 speed. someones licking their chops right now.
I can see late 20s for one if them but not before 19.....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Fuller looks to be a beast though.

RandyOh

Reaction score
None had the tape?

Will Fuller put up 2,350+ yards and 29 TDs in just his last two seasons at Notre Dame.

John Ross came off an 1,150 yard, 17 TD senior season in Washington when he came out.
Both had hands as major concerns coming out of College and Ross played in the Pass Happy Pac 12. I would love to see Ross have the same success playing the Big 10, SEC, or ACC. Also side note Fuller continues to drop passes in the NFL with is tiny hands. Ill go back and watch the tape but i wonder how much of their success will be due to them just being able to outrun everyone in college.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Allen with two overthrows in a row in TE drills