2018 Draft Chatter

Sydla

Reaction score
Really? Terrance Williams has had more receptions and more yards in the same time frame. Fuller has 5 more TDs tho. Would hope a 1st round WR will outscore a 3rd round WR tho.

Williams played with a better QB.

Note Fuller’s numbers when Watson finally became the starter.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I havent been watching today until now . Can someone point me to the WR 40s?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Really? Terrance Williams has had more receptions and more yards in the same time frame. Fuller has 5 more TDs tho. Would hope a 1st round WR will outscore a 3rd round WR tho.

Fuller is a 2 year pro and has had crap at quarterback. Williams has been in the league for 4 years. When Deshaun Watson was healthy he was looking the part.

RandyOh

Reaction score
Williams played with a better QB.

Note Fuller’s numbers when Watson finally became the starter.
Williams put up his best season with Weeden, Cassel, and Kellen Moore as his QBs for the majority of the season

RandyOh

Reaction score
Fuller is a 2 year pro and has had crap at quarterback. Williams has been in the league for 4 years. When Deshaun Watson was healthy he was looking the part.
Williams put up his best season with Weeden, Cassel, and Kellen Moore as his QBs for the majority of the seaso. Not saying i would take him over Fuller but is bad QB really that big of an excuse?

DFWJC

Reaction score
Hayden Hurst may still be the 1st TE.
Does it all very well.
Guess we'll see

Tristan

Reaction score
That's fair . And all have done very little in the NFL to date. I just don't see it happening again.
Will Fuller was phenominal weapon for Watson last year, might be the best deep threat this side of Tyrek Hill in the league. Id love a Fuller with our 19th pick.
Dorsett sux
Ross could explode, or bust to early to tell

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Will Fuller was phenominal weapon for Watson last year, might be the best deep threat this side of Tyrek Hill in the league. Id love a Fuller with our 19th pick.
Dorsett sux
Didn't Ross have a ton of injuries and that's the main reason he didn't get on the field

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Dorsett sux
Fuller couldn't stay on the field. That is a problem with these track stars at WR. They get nicked up.