2018 Draft Chatter

sdfidaho

Reaction score
If not going to get THE quarterback back you want, almost always better to trade back and get more picks if in the Top 5 IMO.

Daygoboy6191

Reaction score
I saw few rumors cowboys have spoken with packers already about if a certain player falls they’ll work a deal. Wonder for who.

I hope it's not for Ridley, and especially not if we can get Moore at 19 who I think is the better player.

Rayman70

Reaction score
That's surprising. Figure they try to get a QB. Or try to jump up.
He wants Baker Mayfield...or an olineman...so it makes some sense he would want to move back some.Mayfield at say pick 9 or 10 would be perfect.Likely what happens is they take the best olineman on the board. They are hurting badly at that position. Oline and CB/safety. QB is a need,but 3rd on the totem pole.

rags747

Reaction score
The Packers have the same requirement of a safety I thought, why would they let us take James?

RS12

Reaction score

1. OVERALL

An athletic wonder on the defensive line, P.J. Hall put up numbers that rival the likes of J.J. Watt. He might need time to catch up on scheme and playing up to the NFL level after four years at FCS Sam Houston State, but he's a very versatile player who is comfortable and productive in many defensive techniques. He has recently been linked to the Atlanta Falcons and would be a great fit in their defense.

GRADE: 6.00 (Round 3)

PRO PLAYER COMPARISON: Sheldon Richardson, Minnesota Vikings

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2771084-nfl-draft-400-ranking-the-drafts-top-defensive-linemen

RS12

Reaction score
yncint Smith/WR/Limestone: Smith was a dominant small-school receiver whose ability to consistently win out for contested grabs really caught my eye on film the past two seasons. He comes with natural receiving skills and does the little things well. I questioned Smith’s speed, and he responded by timing 4.33 during South Carolina’s pro day, which he was invited to participate in. Smith must learn to play to that speed but has had official visits with the Houston Texans and New York Jets and was worked out by theDallas Cowboys. He’s another who could hear his name called during the late rounds of the draft.

http://draftanalyst.com/small-school-gems-offense

Sydla

Reaction score
if Raiders take Miller....the whole board for 19 changes....hope thats true.

The chatter is that the Raiders would trade down from 10 to take Miller. However, La Canfora is claiming too that the Raiders like Kolton Miller but if they trade down they can't go back too far because he's hearing Miller will be off the board early, ahead of McGlinchey, because teams can't ignore Miller's skill set.

LOL. Fine by me. The more OTs that go before us, the better. But Miller as the top OT is foolish but typical Raiders who often fall in love with the tools and ignore the production.